Just genetics or need more intensity and patience?

Options
Sooooo...I haven't lost any weight in about 3 weeks, but I'm not here to obsess over that. There could be a multitude of reasons.

I am just focusing on looking good. I have refused to let a scale set me off track. I refuse to give up.

I am continuing with my eating habits. I am now doing 1450 (before exercise--I always eat back calories)

I am on day 12 of the shred and am looking forward to incorporating more lifting as time goes on.

I just sometimes wonder if this will be as good as it gets for me or if I actually will get better.

As I said I will be patient because 2 months at it, that's like no time at all and I accomplished a lot. Who am I to complain?

I guess I'm actually wondering if I keep this up, will I see some awesome results in let's say 6 months?

I don't mind the slow paced results as long as it's happening :)

I feel like the answers maybe obvious, but I guess I like to hear other people's thoughts as well as similar concerns.

Replies

• LAMotivatedFitG
    Options
    Hi , you still have to keep going. Remember no excuses ! I think that you've reached a plateau right now like I did for a month and a half , but after don't worry you'll keep losing weight !
    You just have to continue your routine , eat your calories and it'll be fine.
    Remember that a pound of muscles is heavier than a pound of fat , so maybe you've built more muscles and that's a good thing . If it's the case you'll see a difference in your measurements and your clothes.
    Hope that you'll continue and good luck for your journey.