Am I the only one who loves a rainy day???

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
I don't know why but I've always LOVED rainy days! All my friends think I'm nuts but I just love the smell of it and the calming sound of the rain and the thunder!:love:

Anyone else?????

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I love 'em...but they're rare...I live in the desert
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Yea when the rainy days are spanned out.
    Its rained here for a few months straight, with maybe 5 days of no rain.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I love rainy days! Especially if they are on my days off so that I can veg out and enjoy them!!
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Nope! I love the rain! Theres nothing better what a good thunder storm listening to the rain fall on the roof. Ive been known to go for walks in the rain also...
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I love them when I'm camped out on the couch watching movies or reading a good book :smile:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I love them when I'm camped out on the couch watching movies or reading a good book :smile:

Love watching football games with a few drinks! :drinker:
  • BIGGGMOMMMA
    BIGGGMOMMMA Posts: 190
    Options
    OMG Living in Arizona at this time of the year I'm betting lots of people are praying for rain, Yesterday was 115 degrees! I love rainy days!
  • jrknotts
    jrknotts Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love rainy days. Also like overcast on fog.

Snow is nice too.

I'm weird.
  • BarefootSerenity
    Options
    I love rainy days. The sound of the rain is sooo soothing.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    As long as it doesn't knock out my satellite I'm cool with it. A nice soft rain also makes for perfect running weather.
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Didn't Eddie Rabbit love rainy days? Oh no, that was a rainy night...my bad
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love rainy days when I'm home... sitting outside on the porch or deck listening to it.. not when I have to commute in it :frown:
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    None of you must be from Washington state. LOL, I'm used to rain, and sometimes I even enjoy it, but I really prefer the sunny days, as those are few and far between here it seems.
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I live in Seattle, so in order to keep my sanity during the 9 months of grey weather we get a year I have to love the rain :)
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    None of you must be from Washington state. LOL, I'm used to rain, and sometimes I even enjoy it, but I really prefer the sunny days, as those are few and far between here it seems.

Amen sister! Except the weather this June has been AMAZING!
  • oceanmistcali
    oceanmistcali Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I also love the rainy days as well. sometimes I even take walks or swim in the rain as long as there is no storms
  • mizgiet
    mizgiet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the rain... I just hate the scary thunder and lightning that comes along with it. YIKES!!!
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love them! My mood instantly goes up. I honestly don't like when it's all sunny and warm. Give me 60-70 degrees and raining any day!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I do love them, except for the thunder.