ASK THE WOLF 6.18 Edition...

Options
2»

Replies

• atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Since I'm new to lifting, is it appropriate for me to latch onto random people at the gym and be like "hey, you look swole. Teach me." ?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Since I'm new to lifting, is it appropriate for me to latch onto random people at the gym and be like "hey, you look swole. Teach me." ?

Throw in a coupla dudes, bros and bat your eyes and I think youll be fine.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Dear wolf;

If I have my daily calories set at 1700 and I chose "sedentary" as my activity level and I burn 320 calories doing cardio and a bunch more with my weight workout should I go to the podiatrist about my bum foot or just hope that my dog doesn't eat the chicken that was abandoned on our road and who came back to us on his own?
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Yes or no?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Dear wolf;

If I have my daily calories set at 1700 and I chose "sedentary" as my activity level and I burn 320 calories doing cardio and a bunch more with my weight workout should I go to the podiatrist about my bum foot or just hope that my dog doesn't eat the chicken that was abandoned on our road and who came back to us on his own?

wait, this is a fitness nutrition related question? Im only qualified to answer in snark mode, so id say you need to up your Alternative Protein Intake.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Yes or no?

maybe?
  • snoopytwins
    Options
    Maybe?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Maybe?

Yes the answer is yes. Wait, you can put that there...owwwwwww
  • snoopytwins
    Options

Yes the answer is yes. Wait, you can put that there...owwwwwww
    You didn't know this?
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    CupcakesAndRazorblades Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Would you rather date a really hot cross dresser (man as woman) with a great personality or a really ugly woman that was a total witch?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Would you rather date a really hot cross dresser (man as woman) with a great personality or a really ugly woman that was a total witch?

and the winner for oddest question of the month!

Witchy woman!
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    CupcakesAndRazorblades Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I"M THE WINNER!!!!! I got a serious answer though, lol ;)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Dear wolf;

wait, this is a fitness nutrition related question? Im only qualified to answer in snark mode, so id say you need to up your Alternative Protein Intake.

No. It's a question about a dog and a chicken. Read closer.
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Пожалуйста, скажите мне, что делать. У меня есть газ в животе действительно плохо, и я не могу заставить его уйти
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Пожалуйста, скажите мне, что делать. У меня есть газ в животе действительно плохо, и я не могу заставить его уйти

This is why the Russians and Ukrainians have not gotten along for thousands of years. Present company excluded bro.