any at-home zumba fans?

Options
irma0502
irma0502 Posts: 30 Member
I am 26yrs old, 56kg, 5 ft 2 inches currently hooked on zumba fitness dvds. Alredy lost a cuple of kgs in just 2wks and motivated to lose some more. Would like to share my experiences.

Replies

• melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I enjoy a simple zumba youtube "janey at 144" It reminds me of my zumba class before I moved to where I live now. Janey has a bunch of them and most of all they are free!! I burn between 280 and 400 calories per workout. Enjoy....:smile:
  • GeeGirl82
    GeeGirl82 Posts: 32
    Options
    I do it on my Xbox Kinect every now and then.
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    YES! - Zumba on my Wii is so much fun. Also this:

zumba+truth.jpg
  • ArikaMoore
    Options
    I enjoy Zumba at home. I have been doing it with my friend. She helps motivate me to do it too. I have done the Activate dvd 5 days in a row this week! I've been doing it off and on for 2 months. I really like it! Cumbia is my favorite. What state are you from?
    -ArikaMoore
  • RescueMom59
    Options
    YES! I love Zumba at home! My work schedule makes it hard for me to make classes in the area so I usually do it on the Wii or You Tube. I have really been loving Jill McClure's workouts on YouTube. She's got single routines posted so I made my own playlist with some of her workouts but others have posted their playlists of her routines. I like them a bit better than Wii workouts because I think the music is better :)
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello all .... I must admit I did not care for the zumba on dvd because I loved going to class so much, but I recently brought zumba core for xbox and I LOVE IT and I burn a lot of calories.
  • _thirtytwo
    _thirtytwo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love it! I play zumba core on wii at home, I get too bored with the DVDs but the game element keeps it spontaneous and fun.
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Love the dvd's but the wii game sucks!!
  • Newbegining216
    Options

zumba+truth.jpg

Lmfao ???????????????????????? I love Zumba at home on the wii and I TOTALLY look like that ????????????????
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i need to try it i have heard is so much fun
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options

zumba+truth.jpg

Lmfao ???????????????????????? I love Zumba at home on the wii and I TOTALLY look like that ????????????????

hahah yes you just have to keep moving! Even if you look like that. Or this:

tumblr_mbm9w8yV3p1rwtdazo1_250.gif
  • irma0502
    Options
    Zumba keeps me so happy!
  • irma0502
    Options
    My husband would laugh at me lookin so stupid....but having finally gained some form back i can afford to look smug!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on going to a Zumba class for the first time this evening. It looks like it could be fun! I think that's going to be me in that "what I actually look like" picture. :laugh:
  • teeya1984
    teeya1984 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    zumba on the wii - i look ridiculous but i just close the curtains and enjoy myself :)
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer actual classes - I have done the dvds and they will do when I want to zumba and can't get to class.
  • CassieR627
    Options
    Im bought the DVDs to see how I would do with it before I would join a class. I felt like a red headed Michelin Man having a seizure. Fun as hell, but you'll never catch me doing it in public, LOL!
  • SouthPawQueen
    Options
    I have a zumba dvd but I find myself having to switch it up or ill get bored. The classes are so much more fun!
  • jenndeirdre
    jenndeirdre Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba at home about 5 times a week. I prefer the original Zumba from around 2000 that I used to have on vhs and cant find anywhere :( I also dislike the classes felt like they were just jumping around and not showing anything or doing any actual exercises that go with zumba.
  • Mag1913
    Mag1913 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i do Zumba Core at home on the x-box kinect...LOVE IT!!! I even leave the curtains open for everyone driving by to see how silly i look...i'm proud that i'm up moving and not on the couch eating a huge bowl of ice cream any more!!!