Any mothers in their 30's trying to get in shape?

Options

Replies

• Brandy1775
    Brandy1775 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 with 2 kids, my daughter is 14 (ouch) and my son is 11. I'm new to MFP and I'm still figuring out the diary thing and everything else LOL. For some reason I cannot upload a profile pic :(
  • yoyofatigued
    yoyofatigued Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 36 and just started a group for those of us with kids and in our 30's. I have kids in preschool, elementary, middle school and high school.... oh my!
    If you'd like to join the group, follow the link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14821-30-something-mamas-taking-it-back
  • MariG25
    MariG25 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you all =)
  • LaGordis29
    Options
    Hello I am 30 years old and getting married in August in Vegas! I have a 2years old and I've never been so ready to make a change (maybe its the getting hitched part) lol.... this is my biggest I ever weighed and feel horrible. Before I start sinking deeper, I want to gain control and lose these pounds. I've been at it for two weeks and half and lost 6lbs so far:)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 37 mom of teens. However I do not have an open diary, I'm more honest with myself that way. :wink:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MK608
    MK608 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 with a 15 month old... more to come eventually! Add me if you'd like :)
  • FrecklesAndLocs
    FrecklesAndLocs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 30ish with a 13month old and a 9 year old. I am not liking the shape my body makes in the mirror right now.. SO. Here I am! I am going to Zumba my way into the shape I wanna see looking back at me. Anyone have Kinect?
  • simsa1980
    simsa1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey there!

I'm 32, two kids, ages 13 years old and 9 months old. I am on my way to lose 20 lbs. My goal is to have 10 lbs lost by the baby's 1st birthday on Sept. 8th. Add me, I would love to give you support!
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    me! im 33, with 5 kids, and been going strong for 8-9 months now!

You look great in the picture....are you lifting heavy?
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am 34...have 2 girls...4 year old and 8 months old....currently working on 30 day shred.....any of you mommies lifting heavy?
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi all! 33 y/o mama to a 1 year old. Anyone feel free to add me. I'm on everyday, and my diary (while far from perfect) is open to friends. :flowerforyou:
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    33 with a 7yo and 1yo, and open to having more ...

Have been doing Zumba and Couch to 5k (with my oldest). Could definitely use some like minded MFP friends :)
  • chera79
    chera79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    33 year old SAHM here! Six kids ages 2, 6, 7, 7, 9 and 10. Would also love some supportive friends. Been slacking the last few months and need to get my butt back in gear.
  • philodoxdreams
    philodoxdreams Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Donna. I turned 35 yesterday. Im also a SAHM with 5 kids. My boys are 15, 8 and 19 months and I have twin girls who are 3. Over the years Ive gained about 120lbs. I started in May at 265 and I'm down 10lbs. If I can get another 10 down, I'd like to start belly dancing again. My first "goal" is to be rid of that 65lbs and then when I hit 200, to lose another 50. One step at a time I suppose! I'm not sure how to do a diary but when I figure it out, I'll keep it open.
  • jxmom
    jxmom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm 31 with 2 children ages 5 & 7. I'm so glad to find this post because every since I hit 30 the weight does not want to come off like it use to when I was in my 20's lol. Feel free to add me:)
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am 37 with 5 boys ages 19, 17, 12, 10, and 9. Always welcome new friends.. anyone is welcome to add and my diary is open to friends.
  • mjboswell
    mjboswell Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    We are pretty similar. I'm 37 with 3 boys and 2 girls. They are 19, 13, 9, 8, and 7. I joined in 2011 but just started nack at it a month ago. My diary is open and anyone can feel free to add me.
  • bgudwien
    bgudwien Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 31 in two months. I have two boys, ages 5 and 3. Feel free to add me!
  • sjlocklear
    sjlocklear Posts: 88
    Options
    38 yrs old and 1 16yr old son and 2 fur babies
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 with 2 kids