I'm offended! >:(

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Now there's 45!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    I'm offended and I'm not going to take it anymore!!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    I'm Canadian so even if I were offended, I would be too polite to say so.

And I'm British so if I was offended I'd pretend not to be and keep a stiff upper lip, what.

And I'm Minnesota nice so I would not say anything about it but I may be passive-aggressive!

And i'm from Texas so I will Tell you exactly how offended I am but in a REAL friendly tone, y'all.

And I'm from Georgia so I will "bless your heart" then talk smack about you behind your back.

*just had to get in on this, lol*

While we're on this line... :)

I'm from California, so I won't say anything to your face, I'll just raise hell and make your life miserable!

I'm from Michigan. Maybe we can just change the subject to cars, and talk about that until you feel better.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member

And I'm British so if I was offended I'd pretend not to be and keep a stiff upper lip, what.

And I'm Minnesota nice so I would not say anything about it but I may be passive-aggressive!

And i'm from Texas so I will Tell you exactly how offended I am but in a REAL friendly tone, y'all.

And I'm from Georgia so I will "bless your heart" then talk smack about you behind your back.

I'm from California, so I won't say anything to your face, I'll just raise hell and make your life miserable!

I'm from Michigan. Maybe we can just change the subject to cars, and talk about that until you feel better.

Haha! My ex-husband is from MI. This was how he resolved all arguments.:laugh:
  • Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Hey, don't you realize that being offended is a serious, uncontrollable medical condition?!

I got it from my mother, and it's why I can't lose weight, even though I only eat 1200 calories and don't eat back my exercise calories!!!

OFFENDED!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    I'm offended I asked my fat to leave and it hasn't
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Hey, don't you realize that being offended is a serious, uncontrollable medical condition?!

I got it from my mother, and it's why I can't lose weight, even though I only eat 1200 calories and don't eat back my exercise calories!!!

OFFENDED!

seems legit.

funny-seems-legit-free-bunnies.jpg
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member

I'm from Michigan too, and I'm offended that you didn't threaten to toss them into the back of your car and drop them off in the middle of Downtown Detroit just for being so darn offensive. You must be on a nicer side of the mitten.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    A reason to be offended? Okay: You look like a burro in your profile picture there! Hmph!

so you're saying i look like an *kitten*?

OFFENDED!

A cute *kitten* lol but yes I think she said you look like an *kitten*.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    North Carolinians would say "I'll pray for you." in a syrupy sweet voice that belies the actual words/intent of that sentence...*that* offends me. :tongue:
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    You're offended because your going to watch LeBron "The Crybaby" James flop all over the floor tonight and lose another championship!!

And then you will be further offended when he drives away in his Bentley and goes home to his $30 Million dollar mansion in South Beach.
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    I'm offended I asked my fat to leave and it hasn't
    That's awesome!!
  • SmilinSue12
    SmilinSue12 Posts: 71 Member
    A reason to be offended? Okay: You look like a burro in your profile picture there! Hmph!

so you're saying i look like an *kitten*?

OFFENDED!

:laugh:
  • NicolleLindgren
    NicolleLindgren Posts: 64 Member

Lol, I'm from Minnesota, so me too ;)
  • NicolleLindgren
    NicolleLindgren Posts: 64 Member

Ahh, didn't see this before I commented- perfect!!
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member

I'm from Wisconsin. We'll just drink beer until we forget what we're offended about.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    i'm probably getting too serious here, but Salinas v. Texas is a pretty good reason to be offended.

I gotta agree with this^.
    How come no one else has mentioned it?
    You are supposed to be able to maintain your silence and not have it used against you! That is the whole point.
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    You should be offended at the number of "should I eat my exercise calories?" threads that have popped up today. I know I am

I am totally offended by this too!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    People's words, views and opinions are always open to interpretation so by subjecting s person to something offensive, that may not have been your intention necessarily; things are always going to be misconstrued especially IF people are narrow minded.