Feeling really down

Options
Im not feeling down about weightloss but just abput life in general i feel so alone n so depressed more then i should be i feel like my life is going no where working a dead end job ad doing same thing everyday ive grown to love the gym i feel peaceful there but i cant be there 24/7 im only 22 years old n i feellike im having a mod life crisis or somthing mabey im just having a bad day but i felt good all day n now in starting to feel like this i hate it so much.... Just had to vent guys sorry for rambling

Replies

• Karinlin25
    Karinlin25 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. In fact, I'm there now too. Something my dad told me in a pep talk just last night is that when you feel hopeless, ashamed and depressed, you're focused inward. On yourself. He suggested I try focusing on something else to try to get out of this funk. That's great that you have the gym to give you a little peace. Maybe that would help me too. Is there anything at home that gives you peace too? Hang in there!
  • skheather
    skheather Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are very depressed, I have been there many times. I do find it helps to find something to keep you thinking of others or at least something you enjoy doing. And the most important thing is to find somebody to talk to...someone who will listen and not judge... maybe a friend, teacher , pastor or relative. Hope you feel better soon.,
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    You do sound depressed but.. you might be tired and just bored. I am glad you found the gym as your "to go" place vs the bar or kitchen. I think you should focus on yourself and others. Have fun with your weigh loss and feel good about that . You are doing fine and this phase will pass. I have been in a funk for two months and a few days ago, it went away!! It will be ok