REGRET-"FULL" MONDAYS

Options
Okay, well.... I log on every Monday to MFP and a LOT of my MFP pals update their status with "I did bad this weekend but I'm here today!!!" - or something in relation to how BAD they behaved during those 2 free days most of us have: Saturday and Sunday, so.... let's make a promise RIGHT NOW that tomorrow and Sunday we will give it all we got - so that on Monday we feel better than ever! List your weekend promises! At least 3!

Mine are:

1) I will exercise this weekend for at least 60 minutes both days!
2) I will NOT go over my calorie goal and I will logg in everything that goes into my mouth to prevent this.
3) I will cook Saturday AND Sunday! We eat out at least 3 times during weekends, no, no more! I'm only eating out once!!

Let's make our Monday 08/23 a good one!!

Good Luck,

:D

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Oof! Mine starts tonight! My willpower will be tested! The speech team is having their first meeting and there will be pizza. My intake will have to be limited D:

1) Don't gorge on pizza
    2) Don't get lazy! Get my butt to the gym and run according to how many calories I will be eating
    3) Plan my calories/menu out so I am less likely to deviate!
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I WEIGH IN FRIDAY THIS WAY THE WEEKEND GOES AWAY LOL
  • Skinman
    Skinman Posts: 24
    Options
    lol I also weigh in on Friday morning. BUT I am in.

1) I will not go overboard.
    2) I will brisk walk for 60 minutes each day (about 3m./5k)
    3) If I eat out I will keep to the light side and eat ONLY at restaurants that have nutrition menus to make better choices.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Although cautious, I indulge a bit on the weekends. I know this does not work for everyone but it has been doing fine for me so...Good luck to you all on your goals!!!!
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me.

My promises are:

1. I will cook a healthy meal that last for the weekend!
    2. I will workout 30mins to 1 hour on both days!
    3. i will log everything that I eat!
  • aesquivel47
    aesquivel47 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Its starts with the exercise so I do promise to exercies 60 minutes each day which gives me a few extra calories, but I do promise to cook, better yet grill, my meals at home this weekend with MFP keeping track of it all. Good Luck everyone!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Love this Adri! I promise to:

1. Eat all my 6 meals as if I was at work and not skip any and make it up at the other meals.
    2. Plan to work out both days and burn 2500 calories combined since I signed up for a Zumbathon on Sunday.
    3. Stop listening to my sweet tooth!!!!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Love this Adri! I promise to:

1. Eat all my 6 meals as if I was at work and not skip any and make it up at the other meals.
    2. Plan to work out both days and burn 2500 calories combined since I signed up for a Zumbathon on Sunday.
    3. Stop listening to my sweet tooth!!!!
  • Skinman
    Skinman Posts: 24
    Options
    I did not do too bad and lost 1 lb. over the weekend. Yeah. I hope everyone else had good results. :happy:
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    So how did everyone do? Did your weekend go smoothly, did you stay focused and determined?
  • Mehs
    Mehs Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I went to Atlantic City, NJ this weekend and was a very bad girl. I shamelessly enjoyed all the boardwalk and buffet goodies and am paying the price today. Since I'm just seeing this thread today, I'm going to make my promise for this upcoming weekend. I work weekend nights and we usually order out so I'm holding out this time. I promise

1. No chinese/pizza takeout this weekend
    2. Exercise no matter what
    3. Plan ahead for treats so I can enjoy them without going over my calorie goal