I'm offended! >:(

Options
124»

Replies

• melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    People's words, views and opinions are always open to interpretation so by subjecting s person to something offensive, that may not have been your intention necessarily; things are always going to be misconstrued especially IF people are narrow minded.
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian so even if I were offended, I would be too polite to say so.

:laugh:
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    i'm probably getting too serious here, but Salinas v. Texas is a pretty good reason to be offended.

Had to look it up but very intriguing. Can we talk about the Steubenville rape case and be offended?? Cuz i'm SUPER DEE DOOPER offended by that.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I'm offended I asked my fat to leave and it hasn't

haha' love it
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I'm from Michigan too, and I'm offended that you didn't threaten to toss them into the back of your car and drop them off in the middle of Downtown Detroit just for being so darn offensive. You must be on a nicer side of the mitten.

I'm heading out to the D this weekend! I'll see what I can do. XD
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

And I'm British so if I was offended I'd pretend not to be and keep a stiff upper lip, what.

And I'm Minnesota nice so I would not say anything about it but I may be passive-aggressive!

And i'm from Texas so I will Tell you exactly how offended I am but in a REAL friendly tone, y'all.

And I'm from Georgia so I will "bless your heart" then talk smack about you behind your back.

*just had to get in on this, lol*

While we're on this line... :)

I'm from California, so I won't say anything to your face, I'll just raise hell and make your life miserable!

I'm from Michigan. Maybe we can just change the subject to cars, and talk about that until you feel better.

I'm from Wisconsin. We'll just drink beer until we forget what we're offended about.

Hear hear!
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm offended by you being offended, but I've got enough tequila in me to not care right now! Does that offend you??
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I'm offended by you being offended, but I've got enough tequila in me to not care right now! Does that offend you??

Depends on the tequila. If it's crappy tequila, I'll be offended.
  • Soloud
    Soloud Posts: 220
    Options
    tumblr_m95z403QkE1qa4nlvo1_500.gif
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options

It's Jose Quervo...So not 1800 or Patron, so it might be offensive??
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

It's Jose Quervo...So not 1800 or Patron, so it might be offensive??

I'm actually not offended!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    tumblr_man1ejn98J1qmt5mvo1_500.gif
  • AdriSaysRelax
    Options
    ...those of you playing the mfp drinking game should be thoroughly wasted by now. :drinker:

Ooooh. How's it work???
  • SStruthers13
    SStruthers13 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm offended that other people are offended. Feel free to steal that reason.
  • SStruthers13
    SStruthers13 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

And I'm British so if I was offended I'd pretend not to be and keep a stiff upper lip, what.

And I'm Minnesota nice so I would not say anything about it but I may be passive-aggressive!

And i'm from Texas so I will Tell you exactly how offended I am but in a REAL friendly tone, y'all.

And I'm from Georgia so I will "bless your heart" then talk smack about you behind your back.

I'm from California, so I won't say anything to your face, I'll just raise hell and make your life miserable!

I'm from Michigan. Maybe we can just change the subject to cars, and talk about that until you feel better.

I'm from Michigan too, and I'm offended that you didn't threaten to toss them into the back of your car and drop them off in the middle of Downtown Detroit just for being so darn offensive. You must be on a nicer side of the mitten.

I'm a southern woman. I can offend you in such a sweet, back handed way you won't know it.
  • BurningAway
    BurningAway Posts: 279
    Options

I'm a southern woman. I can offend you in such a sweet, back handed way you won't know it.

I'm from Michigan and I'm offended you said Detroit! We don't take people who offend us to Detroit NO that's a job for Flint. I'm also offended by the pure Michigan ads, seriously they are all dirty lies.