Gonna start 30DS tomorrow...kinda scared!

Options
Hello all. A friend told me today about 30DS and I watched the level 1 video today after getting home from the gym. I do BodyPump at 24 Hour Fitness about once a week and if I can do that I think I can do the 30 day shred. I'm super excited about starting it - I'll start either tomorrow or Thursday. I've seen a lot of the results posts and you all look fantastic! My question is: Did you all do every day for 30 days or did you incorporate other workouts/take rest days as well? I'm in love with the elliptical and if I'm doing 30DS at home for a month I won't have the time to make it to the gym as well. I'm thinking I'll do it maybe 3-4 times a week along with my basic cardio workouts. Either way, how did you guys do it?

Replies

• ladybuggprincess99
    ladybuggprincess99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hello all. A friend told me today about 30DS and I watched the level 1 video today after getting home from the gym. I do BodyPump at 24 Hour Fitness about once a week and if I can do that I think I can do the 30 day shred. I'm super excited about starting it - I'll start either tomorrow or Thursday. I've seen a lot of the results posts and you all look fantastic! My question is: Did you all do every day for 30 days or did you incorporate other workouts/take rest days as well? I'm in love with the elliptical and if I'm doing 30DS at home for a month I won't have the time to make it to the gym as well. I'm thinking I'll do it maybe 3-4 times a week along with my basic cardio workouts. Either way, how did you guys do it?

I get bored with things easily, so when I was doing 30DS, I would alternate between 30DS and my treadmill.

I should find that DVD again... She's a fantastic motivator!
  • HoneySunrise
    HoneySunrise Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you did both!

She IS a fantastic motivator. And a great coach. She seems to know exactly where her "students" will make small mistakes and shes knows when to correct those mistakes.