UK friends wanted - late 20s/early 30s :)

Options
Hello MFPs!

I'm 28 and I lost 7lb on here earlier this year then life got in the way so I cancelled my profile,

Here I am again, trying to lose the remaining stone and a half to get down to my target weight of 9 stone.

I exercise (running, gym and riding my horse), and I eat back my calories most of the time, so my target is 1200 a day net.

My downfalls are wine (I like to have a good time!) chocolate and processed potato - chips, wedges, waffles, you name it, I love it! (I'm vegetarian, almost vegan, so I tend to lean towards junk food as I hate cooking)

I like to support people and interact on here so if you think we could help each other, send me a friend request :-)

Replies

• LuAnnBreadPann
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm in the North West (UK) and 26- lost approx 2.5 stone with 0.5-1 stone left to go!! Currently focusing on toning and exercising. I am also running, recently started a 14 week progromme running 3 times per week gradually building up to 10km! Also I attend a local (intense!) bootcampt and love it.

My last bit of weight is hanging around alot- pushing through though as I know eventually it WILL go!!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Hi, welcome back. I am 28 as well so feel free to add me, that goes for anyone!
  • poisonbloom
    poisonbloom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 27 from London - welcome back!! Feel free to add <3
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im 27 From Suffolk.
  • Mrsshellers
    Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi

Welcome back, I am 34.... I might be over your age limit!

I am in the NW but I am actually from London, I am also a runner and now a Zumba fanatic too!

My downfalls are wine and crisps also (so I am glad to see I am not the only one!)
  • sutoid
    sutoid Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hiya and welcome back. I'm 31 from Essex. Feel free to add me :)
  • CarlKRobbo
    CarlKRobbo Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hi Feel free to add. I'm 32 and in Liverpool!
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Oxfordshire, 25 :smile:
  • MaryMoo28
    MaryMoo28 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies :)
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 32 from Isle of Man. Lost 59lbs - got another 13lbs to go. Currently training for the great north run.
  • Sabochan
    Sabochan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 27, living in London. I stalled sometime last year too but am back on it again. I roughly do the same exercises (apart from horse riding). Feel free to add x
  • Tabilda123
    Options
    Hi, I'm 33 and new to MFP and looking for support to loose 1 and 1/2 stone. I do like fitness but it takes a while to get back into it, im also a healthy eater but love lager!!
  • katherinelouisedoddxx
    Options
    Hi im 19 :) manchester hardlyuse this but if u like to chat join my group xxx

There is women on there who give tips and meet friends and just swap meals its such a good positive group xx

Pound Droppers K.D is the name

P.s good luck with your weight loss journey xxx
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 from Coventry, will add you :)
  • fazilas
    fazilas Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello im 26 from Bradford. Stopped using this for a while but back on. Trying to get from just over 10st to my target weight of 8.5 stone.
    I run 6 days a week, about 4k a time.
    Feel free to add :)
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi I`m 28, feel free to add me.
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27 living in Birmingham, feel free to add! I'm on here every day :) x
  • car1401
    car1401 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here too and looking for some friends and support, I have around 3-4 stone that I want to lose! Please feel free to add me :-)
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    Hello

I am 29.

Request sent to yourself and a few others :)