Silly NSV but totally made my day!

Options
13»

Replies

• Klein1475
    Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I love little things like that.... I have had those myself.... The bathtub is where I noticed a lot of victories.... I love it b/c the bathtub doesn't stretch out and it really gives me an accurate assessment.... Like in the beginning at 267 pounds I couldn't fit in my regular size tub but now not only do I fit but my thighs are not glued to the sides of the wall (actually they do NOT touch the sides at all) or when I sit sideways facing the door my knees don't touch the wall either.... That is the most recent victory..... Love it and Congrats....
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    so true..the bath towel..the seat belt that feels like it isn't on because it isn't rubbing against the chest. ..fitting easily into an airplane seat... oh yeah..and the bath tub gets bigger too! lol... those things tell the real story..not so much the scale.:flowerforyou:
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! I love these types of victories more than the numbers going down. I mean...the day I can look at myself in a bikini and say to myself, "You loooook mahhhhvelous" will be one of the best days ever. Way to go woman!!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!