Ravenclaw or Gryffindor.
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Ravenclaw.
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I hate to say it, but I think I'd be a Slytherin. I'm resourceful, intelligent, and am always looking for ways to improve or advance myself.

Plus, my zodiac sign is a snake. It just makes sense.

My boyfriend is a Hufflepuff though, so he evens out my Sly Slytherin side. :)
  • wannadance
    Options
    Hufflepuff
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ravenclaw with a twist :wink:
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    When I joined the official HP website, I was split between Ravenclaw and Slytherin according to their sorting test.
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin. I do believe the Sorting Hat was correct.

S_final.jpg

Holla. lol
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Why was Hermoine NOT a Ravenclaw??
    'Cause durr, all the hot guys are in Gryffindor!
  • moriuh
    moriuh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i'm a hufflepuff. :)
  • moriuh
    moriuh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hyfflepuff, I love Luna Lovegood :D
    Luna was Ravenclaw. xD
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Slytherin obviously :bigsmile:
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ravenclaw, I'm excessively nerdy and eccentric. :)
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Pottermore put me in Gryffindor. I was surprised at the time, but now...GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
  • KairielNadari
    KairielNadari Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Why was Hermoine NOT a Ravenclaw??

Hermione states in the 5th book I believe that the hat seriously considered putting her in Ravenclaw, but then decided on Gryffindor at the last minute. There are a lot of students that had qualities for other houses, but the hat places you where you will best thrive. Like Neville...he seems to be much more suited to Hufflepuff.

I guess Harry just needed a smart friend to solve all those problems for him and what good would that do him if Hermione was in a different house?

As the hat explained to Harry, your choices as much as your nature determine what sort of person you are. She had a brave spirit and WANTED to be in Gryffindore.
    i think it was actually that she wasnt openminded, and creative/changeable/imaginative are valuable ravenclaw things. her stubborn attitude and arrogance and needy-perfectionism is definitely gryffindor smarts. :3
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I always figured I was a Ravenclaw since I was like, 12 or so. Pottermore confirmed it :)
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Although, I will say that being a Ravenclaw can be a little bit upsetting sometimes since there's no PROPER merchandise for Ravenclaw. The colours they used for the movie are incorrect -- Ravenclaw colours are blue and bronze, not blue and silver. And the mascot is an eagle, not a raven. It's very difficult to find anything for Ravenclaw with the correct colours and the correct mascot. I'm sorry, but I don't want to wear a shirt that says Ravenclaw but with blue and silver colours and a raven on it.

/nerdy fangirl problems.
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Slytherin!
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Slytherin or Ravenclaw.
  • thatonegirlinohio
    thatonegirlinohio Posts: 50 Member
    Options