61 lbs down :)

Options
schonkreuz
schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
I had my son on February 15th and up until this point I hadn't kept track of my weight during my pregnancy, after all i was pregnant! Why should I worry about the scale when I was making a little miracle. I hadn't noticed the change in my body, I had gained 32 lbs which would not have been so bad if I was not already 245. The nurse came in the next morning and weighed me (the had fancy beds that all you had to do was stand for a moment then get back in, very convenient after a c-section!) she recorded the number but it was until I asked that she polity said, "277". My heart sank, it was at that moment while I waited to be able to go walk to see my baby in the NICU that I promised that if my baby had to fight to be in this world I would be healthy to be with him. Sadly due to complications with my incisions (which is still partially open 4 months pp) I have not been able to exercise, although I must say I have done fairly well considering.

I apoligize for the crummy pics, I'm one of those people who seems to only buy black clothing. I felt like if I wore bright colors people would notice me :ohwell: The first picture is at my baby shower, I was one month pp and never saw the picture until my aunt put it on facebook about a month ago. When I saw it I cried, had I really looked like that? The second picture I just took, last time I checked I was 215 and so obviously I still have a ways to go but I think a difference is very noticible. :smile:

GIecLsJ.png

edit: Apparently the picture is too big so you will have to open it in another window. Sorry!

Replies

• Jchambers1130
    Jchambers1130 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Helping_zps16ebe043.png[/URL]

There you go. You look great, keep up the hard work!
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • lb_song
    lb_song Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Holy buckets - great work! You look fantastic!
  • snowflakeheather
    snowflakeheather Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job. You're doing fantastic!
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Hang in there you'll get there!!
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Huge difference...congrats! Even small changes can make a difference!
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    great progress!! you look awesome
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at that pretty face! Still gorgeous, just a helluva lot smaller! :) Great job & keep up the good work!
  • rlkilgo
    rlkilgo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou: Be happy and proud of yourself. You look great!
  • RachelHoffman0709
    RachelHoffman0709 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • atlchc8
    atlchc8 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Inspirational weight loss! and btw ..I love your hair color!!
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic and the new hair color also really suits you
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    awesome sauce!
    you look fab!
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! You are going in the right direction :). Congrats!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look fab and I love your hair!
  • wanderlustlover
    wanderlustlover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    You look great

Love the new hair too!!!!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!!
  • WonTaunTaun
    WonTaunTaun Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!

I love the hair in both pictures, but especially the second one. That's the type of cut I always try to go for, but somehow no matter what hair lady I go to they never get it right, and it ends up looking like a cut from the 70's. I even show them pictures!! Lol. Love your hair and what you have accomplished. You are an inspiration. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!