Any mothers in their 30's trying to get in shape?

Options

Replies

• GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 35 mother of 3
    16, 9 , 8
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey ! you can add me. I'm a mother of an 8 year old girl. Looking to get in shape and have more energy!
  • Suffer4beauty
    Suffer4beauty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't know if my diary is open - but I can try to make sure it is later today. I am 32 and have 2 children - 5 yrs and 19 months (but I've also had several pregnancies and miscarriages at 9 to 11 weeks). I am currently considered to be in a "healthy zone" but need to loose 10 more pounds (have already lost 32) and tone up. Would love to have you as a friend!
  • Suffer4beauty
    Suffer4beauty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't know if my diary is open - but I can try to make sure it is later today. I am 32 and have 2 children - 5 yrs and 19 months (but I've also had several pregnancies and miscarriages at 9 to 11 weeks). I am currently considered to be in a "healthy zone" but need to lose 10 more pounds (have already lost 32) and tone up. Would love to have you as a friend!
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    35 yr. old working mom of 3: 13,12, and 9. Anyone can add
  • jennide
    jennide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm a working mother of three, 16, almost 13 & 6... I am trying to reclaim my life & make myself happy with who I am inside & out. I would love to support you on your journey as well! :)
  • brigets
    brigets Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just turned 35 with a very active 2.5 year old boy. I am working on being healthy for him and trying to keep up with him and my hubby. It's a job, but I am up for the challenge. 18 more pounds to go.
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Im a 37 yr old working mom of 5. I have 3 daughters ages 17,4, and 2 and 2 boys ages 17 and 15
  • sabrinacj
    sabrinacj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sabrina I am 34 with 2 kids 7 and 1 1/2. I am trying to get rid of this extra flab and giggle but it has been difficult. I try to exercise at leat 4-5 days a week and eat healthy or at least eat controlled portions. I really need to step up my exercise so I would love some support and encouragement from anyone in this group.....we have to stick together! Anyone on here can add me! Good luck!
  • AngieWion
    AngieWion Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    33, single mother of an 8 yr old boy. My diary is open.
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 27, and about to have my second child, and I'm not leaving MFP any time soon! Feel free to add. I keep my diary open.
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hello I am a 36yr mom of two a five year old girl and two and half year boy. Feel free to add me
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    38 with a 15 year old daughter. Started my journey in january and can not believe the difference in my life. 2 1/2 years ago i could barley walk do to disk degeneration in my lower back... i am heavy lifting (with doctor and chiro's ok as long as i stay under there care so far so good they are thrilled with how going) and up to 40 min on the elliptical plus adding in kickboxing! I am so glad i found MFP it has been a life changer.... always looking for friends who like to motivate and be motivated...
  • alyance
    alyance Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 37 with 2 children ages17 and 19. Feel free to add me.
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    im 28 does that count?
    i have a 3 and 6 year old
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, I have a 14 year old and a 6-1/2 year old :-) you can add me.
  • treyzmomii
    treyzmomii Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm 30 (ugh!), mama of 3. My son is 8 and two daughters, 4 and 7 weeks. I was out of it for a few months, being pregnant but back at it now.
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and have two boys, ages 4 & 9. My diary is open to friends, and I always welcome new ones! I've got a long way to go to reach my goal, but I've been logging daily for nearly 160 days now. OP, I'll send you an FR, and anyone else can feel free to add me!
  • Mariakins
    Mariakins Posts: 6
    Options
    I am 30 years old and have 70 lbs to lose. ANY accountability and motivation would be great!

*Maria*

http://marialosesit.blogspot.com/

If you follow me, I'll follow you!
  • wpbmommy1
    wpbmommy1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 37 y.o. mom to girls, a 13 year old and an 18 year old. Hoping to lose 40 pounds. Add me if you'd like. :smile: