I decided to loose weight when......?

Options
mish24canada
mish24canada Posts: 152 Member
Hi out of curiosity please finish this sentence I decided to loose weight when..........?

Replies

• SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I looked in the mirror and was disgusted with myself. I say the love handles and the muffin top and the cottage cheese and I knew I didn't want to look like this. Played with me mentally because you become self conscious. I al slowing building it back up and going to the mall last night I found myself saying I will wear that soon instead of Ya ok, that is never going to happen.
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My best friend asked me to be in her wedding next April and told me who the other members of the bridal party are. Every last one of them is fit and in shape. I am not going to be the lone fat chick. No way.. no how!

Along with that, I saw a picutre of my son and I from his birthday. I wanted to rip it to shreds. So, I decided that day that I would make a life style change and better myself.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I couldn't breathe when I was just taking a short trip up and down the stairs. I knew this wasn't the normal me- the normal me was hyperactive and had loads of energy to pester everyone with (xD). So I decided to change for myself. I knew I could lose weight, but what daunted me more was getting the trim waistline that's always seemed to escape me. Now with clean eating, and a few splurges here and there, I've learned to balance social eating and my new lifestyle while getting closer to my goal of a healthier weight and the trim waistline that I've always desired.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    *lose
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    I would never want loose weight. I prefer my weight to be firm.

93T0i7k.gif
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    When on the same morning I couldn't get my biggest pair of jeans on, my sister tagged me in a very unflattering picture on Facebook, I decided that morning I didn't want to feel that way anymore or ever again.... That was October 6, 2011.. I got of my *kitten*, stopped putting crap in my mouth and.... Now I've lost 140 lbs since then and I'm never looking back....
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Aside from the loose/lose issue, I wanted to lose weight when I saw a picture of myself that was tagged on facebook. It made me want to cry and vomit at the same time.

Actually, I kind of looked like this when I saw it...

i-don-t-wanna-o_zps1a7e44f6.gif
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    being overweight enters my mind daily and no clothes achieve the look I want.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I would never want loose weight. I prefer my weight to be firm.

iseewhatyoudid.gif
  • AiabliamsMommy
    AiabliamsMommy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ...I was shopping at a store and a very overweight lady complained that the store didn't have clothes to fit "big girls LIKE US". Mind you I was 5'7" and 184, not huge, and had just had a baby 3 months prior, but it was such an insult. It got me right on track! Lol. How rude.