3 Month Results - Who said you need to lose weight???

Options
dewsmom78
dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
I am 35, 5'2. This is 3 months after starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and running once a week. I still have 2 weeks left but this is the 3 month mark. This is also eating at a deficit. :happy:

SW: 134
CW: 136
Starting Body Fat: 30%
Current Body Fat: 26%

Waist: 30.5 ---> 29
Hips: 36.5 ---> 35
Chest: 36 ---> 35
Thigh: 20 ---> 19
Calf: 14 ---> 13.5
Total: 5.5 inches lost

My goal is around 20-23% body fat. Really dont' care what the scale says anymore.

6289d641-68f1-408f-8e92-894841f08560_zps29160c84.jpg

1921d2db-2840-42ab-a3e8-1c51a7e3080e_zps355dd3f4.jpg

Replies

• MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    This is awesome motivation for someone trying to forget about the scale. I'd like to lose a few more pounds, but my main concern is inches and turning this excess fat into muscle. It's amazing to see how much smaller you are even though you gained 2 pounds. Great job!
  • amandacillin
    amandacillin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 35, 5'2. This is 3 months after starting Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and running once a week. I still have 2 weeks left but this is the 3 month mark. This is also eating at a deficit. :happy:

SW: 134
    CW: 136
    Starting Body Fat: 30%
    Current Body Fat: 26%

Waist: 30.5 ---> 29
    Hips: 36.5 ---> 35
    Chest: 36 ---> 35
    Thigh: 20 ---> 19
    Calf: 14 ---> 13.5
    Total: 5.5 inches lost

My goal is around 20-23% body fat. Really dont' care what the scale says anymore.

6289d641-68f1-408f-8e92-894841f08560_zps29160c84.jpg

1921d2db-2840-42ab-a3e8-1c51a7e3080e_zps355dd3f4.jpg

Awesome job! I am still trying to get over using the scale!. 6 months later for me...... 18.5 inches lost 10 pounds down and falling out of clothes. Proof is in the pictures! Thanks for sharing!
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    dig it!
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    Wow!!!!! I love Jillian, was seriously considering getting BR! Thanks for the inspiration, keep up the great work!:drinker:
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Really dont' care what the scale says anymore.

Great results! Thanks for posting this today. I haven't weighed myself in over a week but I see changes in my body. Gotta let go of being tied to the scale. Success stories like help me do that.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look great! really noticable! doing BR and on Week 4 Phase 1, also doing Spin, Pilates and Body Pump along side! hoping to see a nice difination/more toned look for me also. Also not interested in the scales weight! Thanks for posting! :flowerforyou:
  • dewsmom78
    Options
    Thanks! I didn't follow her meal plan, and I cheat on the weekends. I'm sure I could have lost more if I didn' t love beer and a bonfire on Sat nights. :drinker:
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I didn't follow her meal plan, and I cheat on the weekends. I'm sure I could have lost more if I didn' t love beer and a bonfire on Sat nights. :drinker:

I would be exactly where you are in the BR program but I took 2 weeks off to rest my knee. Just started Week 9 again on monday, so I have all of Phase 3 to do again. Your measurements are awesome, and I haven't weighed myself in over a month. I look forward to taking my measurements at the end of this. Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

I would be exactly where you are in the BR program but I took 2 weeks off to rest my knee. Just started Week 9 again on monday, so I have all of Phase 3 to do again. Your measurements are awesome, and I haven't weighed myself in over a month. I look forward to taking my measurements at the end of this. Thanks for the inspiration :)

OH, and I didn't follow her meal plan, and cheat also. Beer and bonfires are on my permanent schedule :happy:
  • dewsmom78
    Options

OH, and I didn't follow her meal plan, and cheat also. Beer and bonfires are on my permanent schedule :happy:

It's taking me a bit longer too. Weekends get busy so sometimes I have to do an extra week of a workout. Oh well. I think I will continue to do it as maintenance. I've also been on Nerdfitness.com and may just start lifting more weights.
  • Whitespyder0
    Whitespyder0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! Please enlighten me on the Jillian Michaels BR
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is definitely inspiration for those who are concerned with the scale going up!
  • dewsmom78
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! Please enlighten me on the Jillian Michaels BR

It is a 90 day program, There are 15 discs, 12 Workout discs and 3 cardio disks. You workout 6 days a week, only 30 minutes per day! and rest one day. Every 2 weeks the workouts change and get harder.

I'm not following it perfectly. I don't follow her 1200 calorie meal plan. Instead I eat mostly protein, fat, and low carbs during the week. (I cheat on the weekends) I also go running instead of doing her cardio dvd. But it's a great program. You dont' get bored and you are constantly challenged. It's about $100 on Amazon and totally worth it in my opinion.
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You're the same height as I am and I weigh 134 now, and I am nowhere near what you look like! Keep it up! You look great :)
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I love your results. Your pics show that you look better at the higher weight. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Great work.
  • Whitespyder0
    Whitespyder0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cool, I'll have to check out that program. Now that its summer (and I live in Texas), it's way too hot to even step foot outside to go walking. Thanks!!
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Boom!!! Look at those results!! This was exactly what I needed to hear and see today. Thank you so much for posting! And best wishes for continued awesomeness! :)
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Can't tell any changes because camera is further away from body in after pic along with what looks like some sucking in.

S did you add muscle and lose bf, or?
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Great job! A reminder (especially for women) that it's not about the scale...
  • Soontobethinlindsay
    Options
    Wow! You looks absolutely fantastic! Thank you for showing us that it isn't always about the numbers, such a huge difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!