Littlest Losers (week 8)

Options
2»

Replies

• shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options

That's a better way to look at it, thx!! :bigsmile: I saw that you fit into a sz 6, that's awesome, I am fitting into an 8 right now and I'm quite happy with that!! How tall are you?

i'm about 5'6". a size 6 is the smallest i've ever been. i'm still an 8 in most jeans, but in dress pants & highest waisted pants, i'm sneaking into a 6.

I am 5'6" too! I was in a sz 6 about 12yrs ago, LOL!! I would like to be back there soon! My smallest was actually a sz 2 but that was when I was in high school (15yrs ago) and pre-babies!! I don't ever want to be that thin again, of course I never tried to be that thin even then, I could pretty much eat anything I wanted back then with no consequence......ahhh, the good 'ol days, LOL!! Good luck tomorrow!!:happy:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Another loss this week! I signed up to run a marathon in November-less weight=easier running:wink:
    Weight this week
    134!

man! what's your secret- i thing you've lost almost every week? tell me what you're doing so i can do it too! :laugh:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i was 151.6 this morning. GRR! how many times can you possibly gain/lose the same 2 lbs? i think i'm setting a record!

anyone had success with calorie zig zagging? i think i might try that following my wedding. for now, maintaining is a blessing in disguise, because at least i know i will fit right it my wedding dress! :)
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hey Losers, Well I have a little baby loss - my weigh in was 127.8 - Does .2 loss count. I didn't dare jump back on the scale and check it! LOL Anyway - I guess my not eating exercise calories isn't working either. So my next thing is to UP my calories. So we will see - maybe there is something to this "starvation mode" people talk about. But I will say that I am getting pretty toned with the power 90 and I know I have gained muscle so I am not really complaining - yet. I would just really like to reach my goal weight of 125. But if I feel really good, look fit and healthy and my jeans fit - then am I at my goal?????

Hope everyone has a great weigh-in!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    i was 151.6 this morning. GRR! how many times can you possibly gain/lose the same 2 lbs? i think i'm setting a record!

anyone had success with calorie zig zagging? i think i might try that following my wedding. for now, maintaining is a blessing in disguise, because at least i know i will fit right it my wedding dress! :)

I know just how you feel! I've been stuck at 145, + or - 1 or 2 pounds for months now. Sigh... :grumble: Trying to let go of the number and just keep challenging myself. After all, this is a lifestyle change! :tongue: :happy:

I've never (intentionally) done zigzagging...will be curious to see if it works for you. I agree that it's probably a good thing that you are maintaining your weight before your wedding. You wouldn't want the stress of that dress not fitting - weddings are stressful enough! Best of luck with it all!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Oh, BTW, my weigh-in was 145... now there's a shocker! :tongue: Happy Friday everyone!
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same at 126. I'm also 5'6"!!

Have a great weekend!!
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 149lbs today!! Down 2lbs, YAY!! Hope everyone else has good luck today!!:bigsmile:
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i stayed the same again 136lbs grrrr but i have decided to do the meal replacment diet again have the shake for breakfast and dinner on some days and a sensible tea see if that helps especially as i have found myself nibbling on crap stuff because im not That hungry in a morning see how that goes
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Ok so I weigh in at 150 even......