What do you miss?

Options
I miss my best friend. Her name is CAKE. I haven't seen her in weeks. :sad: What do you miss?

Replies

• LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I've finally settled into this enough that I don't really miss anything.

Last Saturday I took the boys to the Zoo (was supposed to rain Sunday) and I had a regular lemonade, 1/2 of my little ones Ice cream cone because he didn't want it and on the way home some killer fish tacos w/beans and rice.

I didn't bother to log it. It was pretty good, but it sure isn't going to make me fall off the wagon.
  • ArmandoG28
    ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i miss the cocaine !
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I miss my best friend. Her name is CAKE. I haven't seen her in weeks. :sad: What do you miss?

LOL! She went missing from my house too!!
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I miss going out to dinner on the weekends (ie, where someone else cooks and cleans up afterward). I miss money (eating healthy and buying so many fruits & veggies is pricey)! I think any money I save by not going out to dinner is spent on groceries and then some. I miss drinking regular coke.

Anything else, I still have in moderation. Like my once weekly soft serve out with the kids. I guess I miss having a large piece of cake as opposed to a couple of bites. I'm a glutton that way. :wink:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i miss not having a single thing to do during the summer.

not really diet related, but still... i miss it.
  • channadugger
    Options

Last Saturday I took the boys to the Zoo (was supposed to rain Sunday) and I had a regular lemonade, 1/2 of my little ones Ice cream cone because he didn't want it and on the way home some killer fish tacos w/beans and rice.

I didn't bother to log it. It was pretty good, but it sure isn't going to make me fall off the wagon.

Fish tacos sound awesome!! Glad you are staying on track.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I missed brownies and other sweets so my daughter and I made brownies earlier this week and are slowly eating it :) I never like to say goodbye, only like to say "see ya later"
  • channadugger
    Options
    i miss the cocaine !
    That is low fat and low cal. You can have all of it you want. Just don't log it.:drinker:
  • Swaggasaurus_Rexx
    Options
    Heroin
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    all cheeses
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to eat without thinking about how many calories something has.
  • taoistpunk
    taoistpunk Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Big Bowl of Cereal at 10pm while watching someone cook something on FAT-TV
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    eating without thinking about what it's worth. i think i'll get there, just being able to enjoy food without considering the nutritional impact constantly, but that won't happen until i don't feel the need to log food every day!
  • Heidi_11913
    Options
    mac and cheese.... from a BOX. :(:(:(:(:(:(
  • lesspaul
    lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Cheesecake. Pizza.
    Oh, and Pizza.
  • krrs1980
    krrs1980 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I really do miss going out to eat. I only go every now and then now. They really know how to pack in the calories into something that you can make at home for less than half the calories.
  • channadugger
    Options
    I think we all need a group hug after all this. :cry:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    my size 6 jeans and and my flat stomach
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options

I'm pretty much in this boat...I eat a lot of nutritious and healthy **** most of the time and I love it...but I don't sweat it when I have a cookie or take my kid to the ball game and we stuff our faces with nachos and hot dogs...those are isolated events, not routine happenings...and they're a part of life, so it's best that they can be worked into my good livin'
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to eat without thinking about how many calories something has.

This was exactly what I was going to say as well. Especially when we go out to eat. I miss not being able to order what I want just because it tastes good, not because it's "good" for me.