True Blood fun *previous seasons spoilers certain*

Options
2»

Replies

• edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    The first 3 or 4 seasons, i was into it, but now, It's starting to really grow old. The biggest problem, is that there is nothing to challenge the Vampires. Everything they've encounted powerful enough to fight them has ended up dead.

Good sign that the series is dying : They've brought in a God. Once you start with gods, things start falling apart.

Now...for my opinion :

Bill no longer needs to actually feed and is immune to all the weaknesses of vampires.
    Warlow, we find out, is actually a Fay Vampire
    Jason becomes the new leader of a Vampire killing cult
    Alcided will be on the show, but essencially unimportant to the main plotline.
    * Same with most of the folks in Merlot's
    Lafayette will bascially have to excercise Bill and remove Lilith from him using is magical powers that are nothing more than a plot tool.
    Lastly, because Vamps seem to become more human when they feed on Fay, Bill is going to suck a few of them dry, then because he'll have so much "light" in him, he'll knock Sookie up.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I heard a lot of people die this season. I hope Lafayette is not one of those people
  • nzs110b
    nzs110b Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If Pam or Lafayette die I will rage quit this show!

This! I love Pams' one-liners
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Anyhoo...I thought last season was a little on the dull side. I hope it's better this season. I keep trying to watch the premier but my kids keep interrupting!
  • sedwards9999
    sedwards9999 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I liked last season. It got a little deeper into the vamp's world. The fire monster story was unnecessary though.

IMO, there are too many story lines. Everyone except Sookie, Bill and Eric could be on the chopping block IMO.

It may be time to end the series anyway 6 seasons is a good run for an HBO series..
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Anyhoo...I thought last season was a little on the dull side. I hope it's better this season. I keep trying to watch the premier but my kids keep interrupting!

The premier was good. It didn't go in the direction I thought it would go in which is probably a good thing. Keep the audience guessing.
  • GeminiBridget
    GeminiBridget Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I could care less about the plot as long as I get more Alexander Skarsgard shirtless! Eric Northman can be my maker anytime! (Of course, the hubby may mind though. lol)
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options
    I could care less about the plot as long as I get more Alexander Skarsgard shirtless! Eric Northman can be my maker anytime! (Of course, the hubby may mind though. lol)

HANDS OFF, LADY!!!
    0006wb5p.gif
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

HANDS OFF, LADY!!!
    0006wb5p.gif

I started this thread... don't I get dibs??? :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options

HANDS OFF, LADY!!!
    0006wb5p.gif

I started this thread... don't I get dibs??? :noway: :flowerforyou:

Oh, fine...*pouting*

The Italian boys are much more my speed :drinker:

21svgx.gif
  • GeminiBridget
    GeminiBridget Posts: 99 Member
    Options

HANDS OFF, LADY!!!
    0006wb5p.gif

Heh heh.. :)
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Eric can come float to my window any day.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Eric can come float to my window any day.

IKR! He looked so cute with the nerdy glasses on. Does this man EVER look bad?
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Eric never looks bad...forget the glasses though...I want more nude scenes!
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

^^agreed!! lol

on a serious note.. i HATED last season.. Lilleth (sp?) is just friggin weird and it seemed all the writers ran out ideas..
    so far this years is ok.. still going to watch to see what happens though.. i need more Lafayette!!!