100 pounds down

Options
NGM7492
NGM7492 Posts: 35 Member
100 pounds gone, but my goal is 20 more to lose. That being said I do not think 20 is enough to lose the belly fat that I am fighting now. Its possible that 20 more may do it. I hope so. To my friends on here who encourage me every day THANK YOU. To my beautiful wife who stood by my side you are the best and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! I made a post a couple of months ago about being stuck.. I was given good advice, followed it and the weight loss is back on track. THANK YOU !!! Please remember its all worth it. The gym, the turning down sweets and sodas... I do not regret 1 second of my diet and excercise plan!!!

Replies

• siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That's a phenomenal loss. A huge well done to you :happy:
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!! That is a fantastic loss!!
  • mjm9003
    mjm9003 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! good job.
    now do weights and lift.......... and youll start to BURN FAT quick!
  • kiesha22001
    kiesha22001 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • rubywoo123
    rubywoo123 Posts: 80
    Options
    Wicked! wel done!!!!!! you look fab
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    a great accomplishment ! How long did it take you, did you backslide very often? Will you post before and after pictures?
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Im down a lil over 100 and NOPE, I still got plenty of belly fat, despite having very little fat anywhere else....so Im gonna try to lose 20-30 more before I start really considering plastic surgery
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I agree-well done!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    your wife not only has a healthy husband but an appreciative one too. Great job..you look great too....you are:smile: no longer the fat guy.
  • Lala_White
    Lala_White Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great.
  • madmax0412
    madmax0412 Posts: 65
    Options
    Incredible work dude! That is a LOT of hard work right there. You've truly made a commitment to live a healthier lifestyle. Once you're in it for long, long term you don't have to focus on the scale as much -- the results eventually come.

AMAZING JOB!
  • NGM7492
    Options
    Thanks to all for your kind words. It took me a year to do it. I did backslide when my wife was hurt, I was doing alot of running around and fast food was the easiest thing.. etc etc. No excuse I know.. lol I have before and after pictures on my profile :-)
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    100 lbs is a huge accomplishment. Awesome work!
  • jamiemommy
    jamiemommy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wow! what an amazing story! well done:)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    congrats bro, welcome to the club.
  • Galicarm
    Galicarm Posts: 4
    Options
    way to go!
  • tlvasa
    tlvasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an accomplishment!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Nice job brother!!!
  • NGM7492
    Options
    Again thanks for the compliments. This is an awesome group of people on here. A couple of new small personal bests. I jogged 3 miles straight at 6.1 mph yesterday and then this morning did my usual 10 miles on the bike but at an average of 15 mph instead of my normal 13.5. Now that I have done both of those I cannot go back.. lol forever striving forward!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!