In need of positive people!!!

Options
Hey everyone!!! I am not new to this site, have been on for about 2 months now and have slowly noticed that my friends list is getting to be smaller and smaller every week. For various reasons...one if they haven't logged in for a while and are not responding to messages of encouragement and another is if they seem to be very depressed and using this site to have people feel sorry for them. I am not saying I delete friends that are having bad days but if it is consistent "poor poor pitiful me" kind of people they are no help to me and I can be no help to them! SOOOOO if you are an active member who is up beat and positive feel free to add me!!! I try to be very motivational and could use some more motivational friends!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • MichelleP816
    MichelleP816 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm very positive.
  • LishyPooh
    LishyPooh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OOOO OOOO Pick me Pick me... I am on all the time and just saw that you can add friends LOL didnt notice it on the app. Decided to try the online one and WOW way different....
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will be here every day, logging in every bite, for probably the rest of my life! This has been the best program for getting me to eat right, exercise consistently, and actually keep off the weight! I'm not going anywhere. (And I promise to keep my "pity me" comments to a minimum!) :drinker:
  • petkova
    petkova Posts: 72
    Options
    I am smiley face spammer lol :))) ... but in all seriousness same happened to me, so feel free to add me, I need friend expansion heheh :)
  • BlueEyedDevil88
    Options
    I'll add you :) Anyone else can add me too. I also noticed my friends list is shrinking :(
  • Sarahonly
    Sarahonly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! (anyone can, for that matter :D)
  • Ashl3yS
    Ashl3yS Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm not going to lie and say I've been perfect ... far from. But I'm back at'er and am very positive. Like you, I'm looking to only have positive people on here. Feel free to add me if ya'd like. :)
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm on daily and always positive!
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Definitely feel free to add me as well! :)
  • kandienicole
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! I pay attention to my news feed and encourage people as much as I can! Good luck to everyone here!
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    Not new here either, but new and old accounts can always use positivity!
  • buffermarie
    buffermarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day... Can add me! :)
  • oceanmistcali
    oceanmistcali Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    all positive people are welcome to add me also
  • mommyofoneinwi
    Options
    You can add me as well :smile:
  • LuckyFur
    LuckyFur Posts: 96
    Options
    I am super postive! I try to post at least twice a day :D
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • susan_barrie
    Options
    I'm happy to make new friends - I try my best and encouragement is always needed (and I'll encourage you too!)!
  • hollygparr
    hollygparr Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Positive people can add me. I expect you to hold me accountable to bad decisions IF they are repeated. if I eat some cake one day I don't expect to be yelled at :P
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm positive. I log on about twice a day.
    Warning: Have a quirky sense of humor and am generally TOO honest when people ask for advice...