Replies

• ShubhaBansal
    ShubhaBansal Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am also vegetarian. Feel free to add.
  • kittylover27
    kittylover27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan! I'm still learning how to eat properly but feel free to add me. :)
  • slw87
    slw87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian feel free to add me :)
  • healthymewannabe
    Options
    I've sent friends requests to each of you. Feel free to add me as well!
  • LB2812
    LB2812 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here too... feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
    I eat a little seafood here and there, eggs, and a little dairy (lactose intolerant though)...
  • jrzzz
    jrzzz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP today - lacto/ovo veg.... although I occasionally eat fish if I know where it's from. Trying to eliminate that. Please add me, too.
  • Sophi301
    Sophi301 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am vegetarian.
  • kiekokay
    kiekokay Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian, although I eat seafood on occasion (maybe once/month) because I have arthritis in remission and want to protect my joints. Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • rhiannon737
    rhiannon737 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i'm a vegetarian so feel free to add me :)
  • xoxobollywood2
    Options
    I'm vegetarian too, and been for a month now....probably the best decision i've EVER made.
  • lilkat_0087
    lilkat_0087 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian. feel free to add me :)
  • willowcat2005
    Options
    I'm not a 'proper' vegetarian, i very rarely eat meat, not for ethical reasons (sorry!), but i can't stand the taste of red meat, fish or pork and i hate a lot of the manufacturing processes that go into meat products.
    I would love some support on here, as i am getting closer to my goal weight and eventually want to start maintaining that weight i am being to feel quite tired, and i think that is properly due to a lack of protein - which i find incredibly hard to get enough of in my diet - any suggestions would be appreciated!
  • Annahasababy
    Annahasababy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm breastfeeding a baby who can't tolerate legumes in my diet so I'm eating some meat. Temporarily. But really looking fwd to being vegetarian again.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump:)
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Feel free to add me, I've been eating a vegan diet since the end of december :) And I consider myself pretty non-judgemental as my whole family eats whatever they like!
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm pescetarian. Would love to follow more people on similar diets, but I'm also not judgy--my boyfriend and whole family are meat-eaters. Please do add me!
  • tonyoconnor129
    tonyoconnor129 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have been vegetarian now for just about 20 years. No Dairy as well for about two years, with an occasional slip. I have a very hard time passing up cheese pizza...
    Anyway, I am non judgemental, eat meat if you wish. My only soapbox is available to climb on anytime some one says "You NEED animal protein to be healthy.

Add me if you wish :-)
  • Skeleton_Keys
    Skeleton_Keys Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Howdy, one vegetarian checking in! :D Anyone feel free to add me, definitely non-judgemental! :)
  • jezebellle23
    jezebellle23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am. You're welcome to add me ... My family and I are vegetarians. We do eat dairy and eggs but make sure it is rennet-free cheese and the eggs come from our backyard. Also, once a month or so I will eat salmon if I know who caught it. I'm complicated. ;)

Im meat light too. Ovo-lacto pescetarian. Majority of my meals are primarily meat free but I do like to fish and live with a meat eater. Although my fella loves many of my meat alternatives, he is a bacon lover and that is soooo hard for me as I love the taste. I am an animal nurse and struggle with eating meat ethically LOL. So I am complicated too ;-) I also struggle with hummus quantity control...and fish seems to hid that protein satiation bit for me.

Feel free to add me too!