Any mothers in their 30's trying to get in shape?

Options

Replies

• Char_225
    Char_225 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Charlene and have a 4, 8 and 18 year old! Welcome!!!
  • cindyroberto
    cindyroberto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ...I am Cindy and I am a mother of 4. They are 12, 10, 7 and 3. I can use all the motivation i can get. Thanks for the post!:smile:
  • mum2candd
    mum2candd Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi I'm Lynn aged 33 and mum to three kids aged 13, 8 and 1. Put on a lot of weight in my last pregnancy which I have now lost but am trying to tone up and lose a bit more. Feel free to add me
  • sweetbee01
    Options
    Hello! I am Jen, 37 and have two babies. 2 1/2 and 9 months, both girls. I just started MFP wo weeks ago and have lst almost 12 lbs. would live some motivation and friendly encouragement. Anyone looking for the same, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    I have an almost 12-year-old son and I am almost 33. My diary is open and I'm trying to stay committed as possible to a healthier lifestyle. Add if you want :)
  • Shirlls123
    Shirlls123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 33 and a mother of a 10 month old boy. I gained over 3 and a half stone when pregnant (thankfully over 3 stone of it is gone now but still working on another stone off).

Feel free to add me if you like!
    x
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    32. mom of 3. 10 year old boy, 9 and 6 year old girls. down nearly half my high weight. i was 370 and came in at 186 this morning. i was down to 178 at one point but had a relapse.
  • wheezeybouncer
    wheezeybouncer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    37, Mam to 3- 9 & 7yo Girls and 4yo boy

Diary is open to friends but I've been lax about filling it in properly for a while. Must get back on it!

SW 280...
    CW 223
    GW 150 (not set in stone)
  • KrupskayaRothaug
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31 and I have a 2,5 years old little girl!!!! Love zumba and jogging!!!! :)
  • lreznik123
    Options
    I'm 30 and I have 2 girls - 7 year old and a 5 year old. I'm getting rid of the weight for good! Let me know what has worked for you- I've hit a wall in my progress - exercising and eating right and yet - no pounds lost. What should I do? What has worked for you?
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    yes im 36 and a mother to a 6 year old daughter u can add me
  • faithfulheathergirl
    faithfulheathergirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm 34 and I have a 7 year old. I'm new to this site and am open to new weight loss friends. So anyone replying to this please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi i am a mommy to 3. My youngest son just turned 4, my daughter is 9 1/2 my oldest son is 15 1/2.
    Mine seem to have the biggest age difference between the 3 from everyone on here. What was I thinking. Lol
    My diary is open to friends and anyone who likes to always interact is always welcome. Just don't like requests from those just looking to collect friends and never support. I do my best to always comment on friends posts.
  • kimjj1025
    kimjj1025 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    32. mom of 3. 10 year old boy, 9 and 6 year old girls. down nearly half my high weight. i was 370 and came in at 186 this morning. i was down to 178 at one point but had a relapse.

That is absolutely AMAZING...how do you do it with little ones??
  • katiekate58
    Options
    I'll be 33 this year, I have an almost 8 year old, almost six year old and just turned two year old, new friends are welcome!
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    I'm 35 with 2 boys ages 11 and 6. I live in the Chicago area and my diary is always open. I've been on MFP since 2011 but just for informational purposes, I've been totally dedicated for about 6-7 months now. I'm an avid runner, feel free to add me.
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 with a girl (10) and boys ages 7, 3 and 7 months...I am done having babies so I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I am doing 1200 calories per day and trying to work out 4-5 times/wk 45 min/day...I think that my diary is open...I am kind of new to the site...have only lost a little so far so could definitely use extra motivation!
  • tails1315
    tails1315 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi there! I just turned 30 and I have a 10 year old son. I just started a blog because I have lost over 60 pounds. I would love for you to read it and add me if you would like a friend for support and motivation. I know I need it lol. Here is my blog address

my blog: http://livingfatinloreto.blogspot.mx
  • egyptie
    egyptie Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me. I also have similar goals. I have three kids and still trying to shrink my midsection.
  • mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, and I have 5 kids ages, 13, 11, 9, 7, & 6, four boys and 1 girl....... so far I've lost 36 lbs and still want to lose 125 more...... feel free to add me