32 year old looking for similar age group for diet help lol

Options

Replies

• mkmerrill
    mkmerrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am almost 33 and have found losing weight at this age is much more difficult. I have 40 to go and have been on for 3 weeks. My diary is open!
  • jennafer32
    jennafer32 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!!!
    I'm in my 30's (ok closer to 40!!) and have a life long experience with weight loss (and gain too, hehe)
    I love to excercise but have to push myself to make time. I love eating healthy but love to eat period which makes it a problem because those calories sure do add up quickly! I now have three teens at home that eat like monsters and a husband that eats like all three monsters put together! Trying to eat less around them is pretty hard. I need help staying sane and motivated thru this journey to a better me. My goal is to loose 100 lbs by the big 40! Got three years to go, PLEASE HELP!!!
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    32 years old here! Been on this "journey" for a few weeks now. I love new friends! Good luck!

Desiree
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    32 here!
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    30 been on here over a year now

gone up gone down the cycle continues but i never give up

Add me if you like
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    32 and total have lost 95lbs thanks to this website,add me if you like :)
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 33 and an avid MFPer. I've been here since August and am on everyday. I've just started lifting about 4 weeks ago, and I enjoy eating pretty healthy. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • mariabraceyrobinson
    mariabraceyrobinson Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    34 yr old. Add me if you like. I see a nutritionist. So I'm happy to dish what she tells me.
  • chikoboo
    chikoboo Posts: 18
    Options
    32 here !! feel free to add me, I'm an everyday logger and believe in supporting my MFP friends we are all in this for the same reason to get fit and healthy. Have a long way ahead of me as I'm only in my 4 month =D
  • faithfulheathergirl
    faithfulheathergirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 34 and just joined MFP. Please feel free to add me for shared support :)
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    32 here and always looking for new friends!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 27. Feel free to add me!!
  • joellemorin
    joellemorin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i'm 33 and looking for friends as well. I'm an emotional eater and tend to lose track....I need to stay motivated! Add me if you want ^^
  • Beachchic1977
    Beachchic1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36 ....my diary is open and I'm happy to help. Good luck.
  • Butterfly_emerging
    Options
    I was here and lost some and left and then life happened. Stress etc and gained it all back and then some! I'm an emotional eater too. Welcome to the best weight loss sight! I wish you all success! I'm older than you but always welcome new MFP friends! I turn the big 40 next march and refuse to do it fat!! I have about 140lbs. to lose and lost a few so far! Feel free to add me! This works when we all work together! :-)

Cheers Katy
  • seblagg
    seblagg Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm 33 and just started a few weeks ago. Feel free to add me. :)
  • PinkSuede
    PinkSuede Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i'm 30 and on the weight loss journey too. Anyone can feel free to add me to help motivate each other and exchange knowledge :) Good luck!
  • swisseler
    swisseler Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 30 and would be glad to help!
  • jeolsliesmomma
    Options
    I'm 32 as well, and I just started looking at the forums today, so I don't really have any MFP friends yet either! Anybody feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • carolinetayloruk
    carolinetayloruk Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and my eventual goal is under ten stone (135lbs) I've a smaller goal of losing 15lb by the end of August. So far i've lost 19lb since February. I did regain 4lb as from mid-March until end of April, i had far too many things going on so didn't follow it. Since the 3rd May though i've lost 12lb so i'm hoping the 15 is acheivable. I'm not perfect, i eat way too much junk food and probably drink too much wine! but i have recently gotten into exercise which is whats making the most difference (well i think so)

Feel free to add me