30 pounds gone ~ before & current pics!

Options

Replies

• melaniesue
    Options
    So great to see your progress! You look great!!! I am on 1st week here....so you are an inspiration!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Janny41
    Janny41 Posts: 16
    Options
    What a success story, you look absolutely awesome.:flowerforyou:
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Options
    Wow! You have done great! You are a beautiful lady with a radiant smile!
  • ehwilson30
    ehwilson30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job I love seeing the success stories! They inspire me!:smile: Keep up the great work!:happy:
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You look awesome. I can't wait to see have 30 pounds gone. Guess I need to take some pics now because I always stay away from the camera so I don't have to see myself.
  • luvstolose
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work you should feel great and feel great about yourself
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Very motivating - thank you so much for sharing!!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    WOW.....you look AWESOME!!!!!! What a difference 30 pounds has made on you!!!!!!!! HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you look good! What does your family say? They must say amazing things. :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - that is an amazing transformation! I bet you feel so healthy, too! YAY for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • escapethefateluver
    Options
    :noway: <<<<<lol u look good!!!!! no wait u look great :) lol wow u ppl r doing great!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:flowerforyou:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Awesome results.
  • raziyad
    raziyad Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    great job! Keep it up. On to the next mini goal.
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! WOW!!!
  • luvmakeup4ever
    luvmakeup4ever Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ooh my favorite posts!!! i love weight loss updates!
    you look years younger and happier! Congratulations, i am right behind you!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    WOW that is amazing what 30lbs can do, it truly gives me inspiration to keep going. I have alot to loose but it shows me what a difference 30lbs can make and makes me want to try harder to get there.
  • ButterflySojourner
    Options
    Wonderful! The best thing about this beautiful "during" photo is the vitality and energy you exude! I bet you're feeling amazingly energetic :)

GREAT JOB and keep it up!!!!!
  • Serasha
    Serasha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for being brave and posting a wide range of 'before' photos. You have done a fantastic job and you are so beautiful! :D
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WOW. I never expected to come back today to 3 PAGES of kudos...I'm completely blown away by all the kind words & encouragement! Thank you all SO MUCH.

MFP really has been the ticket for me. I joined in February and set my goals to lose a pound a week. I wasn't starving myself, so I took my time & got used to how to record things. My primary commitment was to come here EVERY DAY and be HONEST about what I was doing ~ the good, the bad, the ugly. In the beginning I didn't really even change what I ate ~ I was just trying to eat less. But I've had some wonderful encouragement and motivation along the way to try a new, healthy approach. It has been a slow, realistic change. Many people can lose 30+ pounds in less time than I have, but I wanted to be sure this was a forever change. I'm excited to say that when I reach my goal I can maintain the lifestyle I'm creating now.

Regarding the before pics: I really didn't want to post them. BUT, six months ago when I was starting out I saw someone else's before pix and it encouraged me. I decided then that when I arrived in a different place I would share the reality I'd come from, no matter how unpleasant.

My family has been very supportive ~ my husband especially ~ and I know that they have made and are making this much sweeter with their love. Also, the community I live in & the online community have been amazing. Thanks to all of you for your kindness!

Keep up the good fight, all! :flowerforyou:
  • paradisegal
    paradisegal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You must be so proud of yourself! You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!