Replies

• earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log in everyday!! :flowerforyou:
  • sharan_v_garry
    sharan_v_garry Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow that is some success story. Congrats to you. I am just starting I have been on board three wekls and have lost 7 pounds. I did not realize how many calories, carbs and fats and salt I was taking in, until I started this program. I am 100 pounds over weight so I have a long way to go. You are an inspiration to me. Exercise was the hardest for me. I have asthma in addition to being over weight. So my first lesson in exercise was to be more active. I start with doing gardening. walking to the garbage dump and doing at least 20 minuites of cleaning activities daily to get my arms and legs going. I now go to the gym in my apartment complex and work the treadmill and stationary bike that moves arms as well as legs. I live in Texas where it is very hot so out doors is hard on me. We do have a pool and I will follow your lead and try some water aerobics. Best wishes Sharan G.
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 70 pounds , is not you is them .
  • maybeazure
    maybeazure Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    16 months? Many of them probably died of old age.

How rude. 16 months is a very reasonable and healthy time period to lose 72 pounds. Feel free to add me too, OP, if you are looking for new friends. And congrats on being able to stick with it.
  • QueensGirl83
    QueensGirl83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing the 70 lbs. I think that is fantastic and I wish to be there one day, so you are an inspiration. As far as the friends go, it all depends on the situation really. I have lost lots of weight in the past and haven't had many jealousy/friends abandoning me problems. I think the key is to let them do them and you do you. Probably not a great idea to talk about your diet and exercise all the time (that is the reason we come on here for!) who wants to constantly talk about that?
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Maybe not all is lost when you get to goal and they see how well your doing maybe they will be inspired by you instead of feeling threatened which is what I bet it was!! Some ppl can't deal with another's success very well but TRUE friends will be Proud of You! As proud as all of us that's on this site and rootin for you all the way!! :) Good luck and all the best! xxxx Sharon xxxx