I love this place!

Options
I joined earlier today, but I'm already in love with this website and program! It's really an eye opener for how much I'm really eating. The support from this site, success stories, encouragement, etc, is just so great. I really feel comfortable because I know that each person on here is going through the exact same thing. Whether you are wanting to lose 20lbs or 100+lbs. We all know we need a change and we are all struggling to do it that's why we joined! Good Luck to everyone, don't get down and keep losing!!

Replies

• JAYRFOXY1
    JAYRFOXY1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome ... i just recently joined to and i feel the exact same way ... i feel like being hear i can really be MYSELF without feeling judged ... everyday im excited to log on and see how good everyones doing and how caring everyone is ... Good luck here and happy losing !
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both!! I have been on here since Feb and I am still in love with it!! Along with exercise, this site has helped me to lose 49 lbs!!! Good luck to you both!!:bigsmile:
  • JAYRFOXY1
    JAYRFOXY1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    awww thank you .. wow i hope to be saying the i lost 49 lbs one day to so excited i cant wait ...lol
  • Heather1127
    Options
    Agreed, I am new also and have been very happy with everything so far! Have about 20 lbs to lose and can't wait to get started!
  • Shaqueta
    Shaqueta Posts: 75
    Options
    This is day 3 for me and I spend all my free time at work on here. I'm suppose to be doing homework now and I'm on here. This is truly helping me be more disciplined with my eating and exercising as well as giving me the support that I can't find through the people I'm around all the time. I'm greatful to everyone that has taken me up as a friend in less than 72 hours and they send the positive messages that really makes me happy. I get excited to comment on others progress, post, and motivate others. I've even been happy to blog and actually have others read it. This site is exactly what I've been looking for
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    I joined this site a little over a month ago and I love it. I agree it is an awesome site full of information, motivation and encouragement. It is exactly what I need to help me change my eating habits and reach my goals.Welcome to all you newbies