30 day Squat challenge

Options
Anyone ever try the 30 day Squat challenge and make it all the way threw it? anyone willing to show before and after pics?

Replies

• karenmetfan
    karenmetfan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I did it in April. The first couple of days my thighs hurt, but after that it was a breeze. I broke it up into sets, so the final day of 250 (or 260 since I lost count!) I did a set of 80, then did some weights for my arms, a set of 70, more arm work, a set of 50, more arm work, and the last set of 50. Most I did in one set was 90, but knew I had to make it through. I had 3 friends doing it with me and I was the last one standing! The one who started it quit within a week, another quit not too long after her and the 3rd one was running a 1/2 marathon and it was too much on her legs. If she wasn't running, she would have continued with the squats. No pictures, but I don't think there was much difference in how the legs or booty look. I walk outdoors, on a treadmill or use Leslie Sansone DVDs for my workouts, so legs already get some pretty good work.

GOOD LUCK! Might try doing an ab challenge or plank challenge next :)
  • akeastall
    akeastall Posts: 4
    Options
    I wish I had taken before pics!! I am on day 18 and it feels great! I am also doing the 30 day crunch challenge.
    My pants are a lot looser around my legs!
  • gailmcvicar
    gailmcvicar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start tomorrow.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I did it in May. I will say it is hard! I did the challenge with different squats/weighted all month. I'm going to repeat it again july 1 xD good luck go for it!!
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I did this and don't have pics either but it was great. I feel as though my legs are much more muscular, especially quads...omg they are amazing now.

I did a lot of these with a barbell too - mix it up and have fun - it's very do-able!

cheers.
  • Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm sure if you do it with weights then you will get good results. NO weights, and just body weight.... not so much.
  • Amh8r8
    Amh8r8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My friend just did it, she's on, I'll see if she will post. SHE LOOKS AWESOME! She also did the 30 day ab challenge with it. I'm on it as well but only day 3. I should have taken measurements now that I think about it...
  • joleabean
    joleabean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did it in May and have continued doing another version through June. I wish I had taken before and after pictures or even measurements! My legs are so much stronger than when I started. Good luck!
  • melaniebowling3519
    Options
    How does it work, do u just do as many squats as u can each day? Or is there a certain number u need to hit? Same with the abs is it one certain ab exercise and is it a certain number u do and just add so many more each day?
  • HisJellyBean
    HisJellyBean Posts: 112
    Options
    How does it work, do u just do as many squats as u can each day? Or is there a certain number u need to hit? Same with the abs is it one certain ab exercise and is it a certain number u do and just add so many more each day?

Theres a chart you fallow