What diet plan is everyone following

Options
Any one on "The 100?"

Replies

• Daniel_C_Cini_88
    Daniel_C_Cini_88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just counting calories watching sugar but fitting into the food we like. Three of us doing it in the family and since March we have lost all together 55kgs - 121Ibs. It works.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    looked it up: "Count ONLY Sugar Calories and Lose Up to 18 Lbs. in 2 Weeks"

lolwhat? :noway:

i'm on the plan where i eat fewer calories than I expend. it works really well.
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Just track your calories, move more and you will lose weight. Don't get caught up in gimmicks.
  • m0jk
    m0jk Posts: 133
    Options
    diet chef
  • lovingangel4uau
    lovingangel4uau Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Counting Calories that way not limited in eating what someone else is telling me. I pick the foods I like. Gain knowledge of what's in the foods we eat and what our body really needs and some will power :)
    It works.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Any one on "The 100?"

How about just eating at a deficit and exercise!!! It does wonders for your body!! :bigsmile:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Just track your calories, move more and you will lose weight. Don't get caught up in gimmicks.

Yep this!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I don't have a diet plan because I won't stick to it. I'm just counting calories and learning to be mindful of what I eat.
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I used the calculator here on MFP to track my food intake, daily caloric needs and exercise.
    Seems to work so far.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    There is ONLY one way to lose weight.................. to burn more calories than you consume, The bigger the gap between the two, the more weight you lose. It truly is that simple.
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    Just eating clean and non-processed.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Mine is called "act like a reasonably intelligent grownup and eat things you like in amounts that match your caloric needs."
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I'm not on a diet...this is a lifestyle change. Diets are just temporary.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Mine is called "act like a reasonably intelligent grownup and eat things you like in amounts that match your caloric needs."
    Now that's just crazy talk! :wink:
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    IIFYM = If it fits your macros ~ pretty much try to get > 140g of protein per day, then split the rest between fats and carbs, but I give healthy fats more preference.

Also count all the food calories, and as much exercise calories as possible.
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Eat Smarter and under my caloric limit - Move More
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm on the "see food" diet.
    I see food. If it fits in my calorie/ micro goal - I eat it.
    This includes Pizza, Ice cream, and chocolate :)
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    There is ONLY one way to lose weight.................. to burn more calories than you consume, The bigger the gap between the two, the more weight you lose. It truly is that simple.
    Sure, as long as you don't care how much of that loss is muscle, or your overall health and energy levels. But if you do care about those things, a big deficit is a problem.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I watch my food intake...quality and quantity, and exercise 5 days a week. it's been working pretty well :tongue:
  • carolinedb
    carolinedb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I just focus on the quality of food I'm putting into my body and eating the foods I like in moderation. Eating a little less and moving a little more has worked wonders for me so far :-).