What do you miss?

Options
124»

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Having a decent home environment and a garden.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I miss my combat teacher <3
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    nuffink, a little bit of what you fancy won't hurt you
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    nibbling on cheeses and deli meats, olives and copious amounts of good red wine... without thinking I will have to kill myself working out the next day!
  • Andrea8985
    Andrea8985 Posts: 107
    Options
    Well, I still allow myself junk food, so I can't say I miss any one particular thing.

What I do miss is being able to come home after a crappy day and sit on the couch eating a whole pint of ice cream with a glass of wine and a chick flick. I'll still have the glass of wine, but I don't keep ice cream in the house anymore lol. If it's been a REALLY bad day, I'll go out for an ice cream cone.

I also miss being able to eat something without thinking about the calories. I'll go out for lunch a couple times a week at local places. I absolutely hate having to estimate the calories.
  • WannaBeCroft
    WannaBeCroft Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I miss running obscene distances that any sane person would drive. Running is temporarily off limits due to an injury, so I am making do with alternative cardio. It's like drinking diet caffeine free soda when you want the real thing, close but just not satisfying. I stare enviously at people running in the morning on my commute to work.
  • Goddessmaker1
    Goddessmaker1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken. I so didn't want to write that for the racial connotations but since I have begun my healthy lifestyle and can now feel what foods my body is ok with I had to let fried foods go pretty much. Even trying to slip and get Chick Fila my stomach still says a few choice words with me. Oh and cookies.
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffet food =[ mmmm all you can eat sushi, barbeque'd pork, shu mai.... a bunch of food I can't pronounce but taste great... awwww
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    College parties.. man I am getting old..
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    3 ways with fat chicks......we're all getting fit.....my bed doesn't sag anymore....