Fitbit syncing

Options
Ilisidi
Ilisidi Posts: 43 Member
Hi - what can I do to force MFP to sync with Fitbit?

FYI the total it received from Fitbit for yesterday, is not the total Fitbit recorded, approx 800cals are missing.

So at the moment the "Fitbit v MFP" difference is a negative, and is therefore not being recorded (quite correctly from my pov).

I know it doesn't matter per se - but I like these things to work as they should, and they aren't at the moment.

Thank you for your help.

Replies

• tizmi
    tizmi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Have you just started using your FitBit? I had some difficulty with mine on the first couple of days I was using it and had it synced up with MFP. it was not receiving my food diary entries from MFP correctly - entire meals would be missing. I got it to work by removing and adding my food on MFP until the FitBit site started registering it - I have had no further problems. Or is your problem MFP not receiving the full calorie adjustment for your steps from FitBit?
  • Ilisidi
    Options
    Hi, my problem is the latter I didn't receive the full category adjustment yesterday - it's not a biggie really, but on the other the tech should work reliably, not when it feels like it!

:-)
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon.:flowerforyou:
    I went to settings and synced the fitbit one with fitnesspal, i continue to log food via MFP and somehow the magic happens. Not exactly how the 2 combine because fitbit says ive used 1234 calories so far today, but has adjusted by 140 on MFP........:huh:
  • Ilisidi
    Options
    Thank you :-) It normally syncs fine - I guess it had a glitchy Weds.......we all have off days, I guess a Fitbit does as well ! :-)