Need some active friends!

Options
Helllloooo!

I'm Alli and I'm 26 from Ohio. I have been on this website for awhile now. My log in days were up near the 300's when I decided to take a week long break due to a big move and other life changes. I have lost 31 lbs so far and need to lose probably about 120 more. I post daily and give encouragement as much as possible.

Before I took a break it seemed my news feed was always very active, now even though I love all my friends they don't post very much anymore, perhaps because of Summer.

Feel free to add me! :bigsmile:

Replies

• celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I enjoy making new friends - I'm from Ohio, too! What part are you? Springfield here (between Columbus and Dayton)!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I lived in Dayton my whole life and recently moved to Lebanon. You are close!
  • allifantastical
    Options
    bump
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! I enjoy having friends to talk with about fitness!
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    hi there.....i'm in Canada.....feel free to add me.....I have a friend who lives in Dalton!!!:)..
  • laurenlhubert
    laurenlhubert Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I try and log every day (except for the occasional camping trip when I can't log but I log later) and offer encouragement as much as I can!! I sent you a request!! I am in Cali though, not Ohio lol.
  • allifantastical
    Options
    Thanks guys!! You all have been added :)
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and try to be supportive for friends. Please feel free to add me too :smile:
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome back! I'm not every day active but I am here every couple - I lost 100+ through the support of some very awesome people on here and would be happy to join you on your mission. Unfortunately, I gained a bit of it back and am working to get that off now! Add me if you like.
  • missyvm
    missyvm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too! I need some active friends too :) I think the motivation will be great! I have 100 pounds to go so I think I will be on here for awhile.
  • michele820
    michele820 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am open to some new friends. I could definitely use the encouragement and positive people to motivate me. Feel free to add me, I am just starting out. I just finished week 2. I am super focused.
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend
  • SammyCardsFan
    SammyCardsFan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've been on everyday so far and loving it! I need friends as well :) motivation from others is always helpful.