30 day shred - STARTING TODAY!!

Options
I FINALLY found my JM 30 day shred, so I'm starting that baby today!! It would be nice if anyone who has been wanting to try it, start with me today!! I always find that sharing a journey makes it THAT much better!! So, who's up for changing their life in the next 30 days?!!! We can push each other, and make sure we complete our 20 minute exercise EVERY DAY!! If you would like to join me, please request as a friend and put "30 day shred" in the request. THANKS!!!! :happy: :happy: :bigsmile:

Replies

• jmartis21
    jmartis21 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started today as well!!
  • kandienicole
    Options
    I lost the majority of my weight doing 30DS...love it! I use other JM DVDs now and love them too! Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • katnav1
    katnav1 Posts: 3
    Options
    I started yesterday and found it OK. Managed to do all of the exercises which surprised me a bit. Used cans as weights but will buy some proper weights at the weekend I think. Have just done day two while my baby was sleeping and my two year old jumped around with me, not ideal but hubby is going to the gym tonight and I was worried my youngest wouldn't let me do it later so took the chance while she was napping. Really determined not to miss a day out.
  • lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Starting today as well. Hope to keep each other accountable and motivating each other along the way. :)
  • Rayanne203
    Rayanne203 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just started the shred I am working my way into it this time because I am 1 month postpartum so I am starting out with 3-4 days a week! Last time I did it I lost a good amount of weight so I know it really works!
  • ChelseaM8726
    ChelseaM8726 Posts: 117
    Options
    Thanks to all of you who have decided to start this journey with me! I think this will be awesome and challenging!! :p
  • ChelseaM8726
    Options
    I just started the shred I am working my way into it this time because I am 1 month postpartum so I am starting out with 3-4 days a week! Last time I did it I lost a good amount of weight so I know it really works!

That's awesome that you're back at it, a month after having a baby!! I'm glad that you are joining me!!
  • Heidi_11913
    Options
    I am starting Level 2 today... So far in the 7 days I'm down 3.8 lbs... not sure how many inches yet, I'm measuring tonight!! :) Feel free to add me if you'd like, I have approx 15 more lbs to lose :)
  • ASB2683
    ASB2683 Posts: 12
    Options
    I started the JM 30 day shred last night! I'm a little sore today, but definitely going to try to stick with it and do it every day. I'd definitely be up for being motivation buddies!
  • ChelseaM8726
    Options
    I am starting Level 2 today... So far in the 7 days I'm down 3.8 lbs... not sure how many inches yet, I'm measuring tonight!! :) Feel free to add me if you'd like, I have approx 15 more lbs to lose :)

OMG! That is so motivating to hear!! She really works you huh?!! Good job on the weight loss, I can't wait to join you! :p
  • ChelseaM8726
    Options
    I started the JM 30 day shred last night! I'm a little sore today, but definitely going to try to stick with it and do it every day. I'd definitely be up for being motivation buddies!

Please add if you like!!
  • ChelseaM8726
    Options
    I lost the majority of my weight doing 30DS...love it! I use other JM DVDs now and love them too! Feel free to add me if you would like :)

This is what I keep hearing!! It's nice to find a 20 minute work out and works you hard AND provides results!!