Get Fit Brides Week 4

Options
I don't know about all of you, but my weakness is getting 8 glasses of water in a day. So I thought for this goal try to drink at least 1 more glass of water a day than you normally would. Also try to get a few more minutes of exercise in this week.
Good luck everyone!! I know we'll all reach our goals =)

Replies

• ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'll do my best on longer workouts... some days I'm at 15 cups of water, and I don't know that it's advisable to go much over that. But I'll be sure to get 9 in a day EVERY day.
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    just did turbo jam and think i am going to do it everyday until Friday, and definitely going to increase my water.
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on going running every day of this week and trying to get 8 glasses of water in every day. Here's hoping I don't slosh much ;)
  • sweet4keeps22
    sweet4keeps22 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    weigh-in from Wednesday 08/18/10

LW 171.0
    CW 170.5

Oh boy! So this week was not a winner in the weight loss department, but I have a fabulous "excuse"! My fiance and I went for our wedding planning session at Disney! It was a marathon day of planning. We talked about the overall caldenar of events and the rehearsal dinner. Then went for our tasting which was THE MOST AMAZING FOOD I have EVER eaten in my entire life! OMG! So instead of just little tiny 'tastings' of food like I expected they brought out entire plates of food, entire plates of all three of the entrees we wanted to try. They put steak and lobster, salmon and pork tenderloin, then chicken and shrimp/scallops in front of me. Did I mention that was preceeded by three appetizers and two salads?? Oh, and followed by the cake tasting! Each plate had mashed potatoes and vegetables on it. Amazing amazing mashed potatoes and vegetables! It makes me hungry just thinking about it! It was soooo good. I can tell you right now I am going to gain 10 lbs during my wedding week! :laugh: So, now that I've successfully made myself starving! :tongue: The rest of the planning session went well, we'll see what it looks like when the budget comes back. :ohwell: Hope everyone else's planning is going smoothly. I better go grab a glass of water and get drinking. :wink:
  • vdubteach23
    Options
    weigh-in from Wednesday 08/18/10

LW 171.0
    CW 170.5

Oh boy! So this week was not a winner in the weight loss department, but I have a fabulous "excuse"! My fiance and I went for our wedding planning session at Disney! It was a marathon day of planning. We talked about the overall caldenar of events and the rehearsal dinner. Then went for our tasting which was THE MOST AMAZING FOOD I have EVER eaten in my entire life! OMG! So instead of just little tiny 'tastings' of food like I expected they brought out entire plates of food, entire plates of all three of the entrees we wanted to try. They put steak and lobster, salmon and pork tenderloin, then chicken and shrimp/scallops in front of me. Did I mention that was preceeded by three appetizers and two salads?? Oh, and followed by the cake tasting! Each plate had mashed potatoes and vegetables on it. Amazing amazing mashed potatoes and vegetables! It makes me hungry just thinking about it! It was soooo good. I can tell you right now I am going to gain 10 lbs during my wedding week! :laugh: So, now that I've successfully made myself starving! :tongue: The rest of the planning session went well, we'll see what it looks like when the budget comes back. :ohwell: Hope everyone else's planning is going smoothly. I better go grab a glass of water and get drinking. :wink:

That sounds like so much fun! Good luck this week. I love Disney! Enjoy your planning, there are other days to watch what you eat =)
  • vdubteach23
    Options
    Down 2 lbs. I hope everyone is still with me on here. I didn't do well on the water, so i'm going to give that one another go this week. Anyone else have ideas for a challenge this week. Here is the link for this week!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/115833-get-fit-brides-week-5
  • jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    Options
    i've got the water down - i'm always at 8 glasses or over by the end of the day but the exercise i'm gona push myself on! i did well yesterday but im feeling so lazy today :( its my day off work and i just wana sit on my backside eek bad me!!