Replies

• susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    DAY 4 CONQUERED!!!!! YEYAH!!!! :bigsmile:
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    So Plyo was difficult and I'm definitely feeling it in my calves. But I did arms, shoulders, and ab ripper today. Ab Ripper was soo difficult as they still ached from tuesday's ab ripper session lol.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    BUT YOU DID IT!!!! YEYAH!!!! That's what I'm talkin about!!!
    Today was yoga for me..........GEEZ it is tough!!!!!
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that!! I'm on Day #6 of Week #10. I have certainly noticed a change in my stamina and energy. The scale and inches aren't cooperating... but my body is just weird. (yes, lots of fluid, good on calories, good on fiber, good on sugar, good on sleep, good on everything....)

Keep it up!! I am starting ChaLEAN Extreme in two weeks!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I did legs & back this morning, and HRM shows I burned even more calories than I did on plyo! Does that seem weird to anyone besides me? Do you burn more calories when you're working larger muscles? Just wondering if I should reconsider my HRM purchase. :tongue:
  • SchockWave
    Options
    LOL..I think I may have more room then you...:smile: I have started eating smaller partions, buy the food is just there and some time, its all I could do to avoid the food because of bordom. my family has come though by sending me healthy snacks. My new start date is going to be around the 5 of Sept, still waiting on the HRM watch as other equipment.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    WTG Shockwave! Get ready for a butt-kicking workout!!
    It is awesome of your wife to send you healthy snacks....good wifey! :)
    My hubby is also very supportive! He is now calling me his "P90X hottie!" I love my new nickname! LOL
  • ShellyLee
    Options
    So I LOVED the second half of the Yoga X video... stretching was AWESOME and so greatly needed for my sore muscles. First half of the video... I started to hate Vinyasas lol. I do love yoga though...
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I did legs & back this morning, and HRM shows I burned even more calories than I did on plyo! Does that seem weird to anyone besides me? Do you burn more calories when you're working larger muscles? Just wondering if I should reconsider my HRM purchase. :tongue:
    it is extremely possible. The larger muscles in the legs help you burn more calories.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    it is extremely possible. The larger muscles in the legs help you burn more calories.

Good to know! Thanks! :happy:
  • dobneym
    dobneym Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow, looks like we haven't lost anyone yet.

So, I'm reconsidering moving Legs and Back to a different day. Currently it's on Thurs, but I just started my bowling leagues, which is Fri nights :O Can definitely tell my form is better and I'm 100% more consistent, but man o man ... coming up from throwing a ball, after doing legs the previous night, suuuuuuuuuuucks. Soo looking forward to Stretch day, my glutes and quads are killing me (in a good way).

Almost recover week, 1 more to go ... sort of a week behind seeing my brother joined me late, so we're catching him up.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Keep pressing play.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    We are all kickin butt!!! I love it!
    Today was Kenpo for me.......wow I sweat my butt off! (literally) Fun workout! It will be even better when I know the moves better. 781 calories burned havin fun!! Can't beat that!!
  • crystal29714
    Options
    hey susan! ive been so busy this week i hadnt had time to read posts and see that you did start p90x YAY!! you go girl!! today is rest day for me....which im soo happy about. we just finished week 3 and i am tired! it has been tough!

as far as diet goes..im not following their diet. but the way i see it..its all about calories in vs calories out right? i think if you are monitoring your calorie intake and working out you are bound to lose weight...maybe that means you dont come out ripped...but for someone my size..it will take a lot more than 90 days to get ripped LOL.

I feel the same way! Maybe by day 180 I will be able to do all the exercises! =) BTW I am not a pretzel! LOL There are alot of the exercises I can not do at my size, but I will keep going and do my best!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Love reading this thread - you are all doing so great! Mind if I join in, even if it's just to commiserate? We're starting the 10th week of our second round tomorrow morning. Ab ripper and CST. :) Have a great night!

Lisa
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Love reading this thread - you are all doing so great! Mind if I join in, even if it's just to commiserate? We're starting the 10th week of our second round tomorrow morning. Ab ripper and CST. :) Have a great night!

Lisa
    The more the merrier!!! Join us! :flowerforyou:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    5 inches lost in the first week!! Is it to good to be true!?!? WOW!!! As if feeling fabulous wasn't incentive enough to keep going! LOL

:love:
  • ShellyLee
    Options
    We had people in town so I didn't get to do legs and back +ARX yesterday :o( O'well will do it today and just push everything up a day. Did mow the lawn though... and OMG it's soooo humid I was soooaaakkkeeedd through... I so can't wait for it to be fall.
  • KIMBERLI11
    Options
    OK I so need to get the dust off and get moving you guys are doing great and Im starting to get the itch.Keep up the great work!!!!!
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    im on week 4 the recovery week! we did x stretch today...core synergistics tomorrow then yoga then rest day and we start week 5 on thursday! im down 8 inches..yay!! only 2lbs..but im hoping that is just from building muscle?? the inches lost show that im working my tail off!!

im still struggling majorly thru yoga but am loving everything else!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    OK I so need to get the dust off and get moving you guys are doing great and Im starting to get the itch.Keep up the great work!!!!!

BRING IT!!!! :)