anyone have a good PROTEIN PUDDING recipe?

Options
NewKeriSept2014
NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
preferably not to expensive to make, no to little sugar, atleast 35grams protien, and low carbs

i have googled serached n stuff but there is so many out there, i thought it would be better to ask all you personally

thanks in advance!

Replies

• Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Chia pudding. It is quick easy and delicious.
    Here is a link:

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/05/superfood-triple-berry-chia-pudding.html
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    thank you! i will deff try that out :)
  • GypsySoul_74
    GypsySoul_74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i mix jello sugar free pudding powder into my regular protein shake recipe using a bullet-style blender (must be done with dairy milk; jello pudding won't set with water or soy milk), then refrigerate it. here's what's worked for me:

1 cup skim milk (you could use a higher fat content if you wanted)
    1 scoop (42g) protein powder (i've been using pure protein brand)
    1/2 package jello sugar free pudding mix

using skim milk, chocolate pure protein powder and jello double chocolate pudding mix, this turns out to be about 276 calories / 34.5g protein / 4g fat / 26.5g carbs. only 2g sugar.

(i have also done this with vanilla protein powder and white chocolate or butterscotch pudding--delish!)

i know this is probably way more carbs than you are looking for. here's the breakdown: 12g carbs are coming from the milk, 8g from the protein powder and 6.5g from the jello powder. so you could eliminate some carbs by using a different protein powder. i've also read that if you use twice as much jello powder, you can get away with using almond milk--so there's a potential option. i haven't tried that though, so i can't vouch for it.