Looking for friends

Options
Hello everyone! I am new here and am looking for inspiration from YOU and YOUR SUCCESSES! Feel free to add me as a friend. Have a great day. ....Doug

Replies

• Lissa170
    Lissa170 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello Doug,
    I too just joined this site. I think it will be a great way to help me get on the right path and stay there. I had a bad 2 days with food but am more than determined to get back on the right path again. How are you doing so far? Lissa
  • Sweetlynn81
    Sweetlynn81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Doug/ everyone. :) Hope you're feeling thinner this morning! I have had great success so far- I've lost 16 lbs since July 11th. I kick started with the HCG diet and it helped retrain me to watch carbs, sugars, and portion sizes. I've been practicing eating more organic foods, lean meats, and fresh fruits and vegetables. The last 2 weeks I've been doing more of that by common sense than necessarily following the HCG maintenance phase. About 3 years ago I did Weight Watchers on my own by counting points and having their frozen lunches at work and lost 20 lbs that year. MyFitnessPal has been great to hold me accountable and give me an idea how much nutrition I am getting from food. Friends and family are great for support as well, but feel free to add me if you want. It's a great feeling when I wake up and am excited to weigh myself because I want to see how much I've lost! Good luck everyone!
  • darlenemfarb
    darlenemfarb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just joined about 5 weeks ago, I am 46, married and have RSD. I am looking to make friends not only to help with the battle to lose weight but to just be a friend. I live in Myrtle Beach, SC. I moved here 4 years ago and still have no friends, since I am disabled and don't work it has been hard to find a friend. If anyone lives in the area please add me as a friend.
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm 25yrs old. mother of a 2 1/2 year old son, and 10 month old girl. I work full time. trying to find time to workout between work, the kids, my husband, and taking care of the house can be difficult. But I'm determined to keep working at it. I started walking turing my breaks at work. by doing this, it doesn't take away from time with my kids. We also started riding bike as a family. Today we rode for 8 miles!!! and it was actually fun.
  • hamster123
    Options
    Doug, Hello and welcome.
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi . Just wanted to introduce myself . :smile: My name is Susan. I'm 59 , married, have 3 children and 5 grandchildren. I work full time as a mammographer. We live in Timberlake, NC. I want desparatelyl to lose weight and be healthy. I Love to chat. Please add me as your friend.
  • oxokatieoxo
    Options
    Im new too :) feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • oxokatieoxo
    Options
    well, im new ish....been using myfitnesspal for 5 weeks...only just worked out how to use this on pc as i have the fitness pal app on my iphone :smile:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Hey Doug! Welcome to a wonderful site! Wish you all the best in reaching your goals. :)