Name a bad habit youd like to change...

Options
2»

Replies

• kheffernan
    Options
    mars bars !!!!

even though I nearly alwsy hit my daily 1500 cals allowance, it always conatins a mars bar at 260 cals !!! I know, I gave up alcohol 5 weeks ago and I still crave the sugar from the beer. Anyway I am going to ween myself off starting today,going to use a 100 cal substitute...
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Night time eating!
  • navstar
    navstar Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I must stop eating the food my 3 year old leaves on his plate...I must learn from him and stop when I'm full!!!
  • Taraandrod
    Options
    I'd like to give up my evening chocolate cravings, or I'd like to be less lazy

Stacy Skinny I love the dancing girl that appears at the bottom of your posts, I wanna be just like her when I get to my goal weight!!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    A horrible habit I have (not diet related) is I'd like to quit is smoking. :( I know how bad it is, my mother in law just died of lung cancer a month ago... that should be reason enough for me to quit. I will quit - but I'd like to get this diet and exercise routine well set before I focus on quitting smoking. I'm sure it won't be too long before the time comes - I love feeling so good as I'm getting healthier!!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    . All of us ladies turn to Chocolate for comfort.. hah.. Not a good thing.. Although chocolate once in a while is ok. But some times I tend to indulge in chocolate a little too much..

I am guilty for having HUGE chocolate cravings!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the weight watcher's ice cream bars!! My favorite is the Giant Chocolate Cookies and Cream Bar and the Giant Fudge Bar! They are so chocolaty and always hit the spot!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    A horrible habit I have (not diet related) is I'd like to quit is smoking. :( I know how bad it is, my mother in law just died of lung cancer a month ago... that should be reason enough for me to quit. I will quit - but I'd like to get this diet and exercise routine well set before I focus on quitting smoking. I'm sure it won't be too long before the time comes - I love feeling so good as I'm getting healthier!!

I smoke too, you'd think that I would have quit by now as I am working on my second marathon here....I don't consider myself a runner, even though I've done 4 1/2 marathons, one whole, and so many races I cannot keep count.....I feel like a hippocrite.....I want to quit smoking.