Sweeteners?

Options
2»

Replies

• g0tr00t
    g0tr00t Posts: 192
    Options
    I don't even think you know what a shill is but anyways

i know, sucks to be called out in a public forum. As I said, enjoy the money you make. Kudos to you for getting paid for this. I would probably do the same if I was getting paid.

Are you going to dispute the FDA's findings now? Are those also fabricated and untrue? LOL... you two shills make my day :)

kudos.

Are you going to post the FDA's findings?, since you have not done so.

Look up and read my thread that you quoted without reading. lulz

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dailys/03/Jan03/012203/02P-0317_emc-000199.txt
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

i know, sucks to be called out in a public forum. As I said, enjoy the money you make. Kudos to you for getting paid for this. I would probably do the same if I was getting paid.

Are you going to dispute the FDA's findings now? Are those also fabricated and untrue? LOL... you two shills make my day :)

kudos.

I did, but you ignored my response.
  • g0tr00t
    g0tr00t Posts: 192
    Options

You realize you posted from your "other account" -- lulz

love it, keep it up. I got all day.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

kudos.

Lulz indeed, that was a letter to the FDA from a quack, not the FDA's findings. So you don't even comprehend your own "evidence" that you submit?
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Wow guys, the OP just asked what kind of sweeteners people used, not for all this arguing and BS. Move on.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Actual FDA report on Aspartame? http://www.fda.gov/Food/IngredientsPackagingLabeling/FoodAdditivesIngredients/ucm208580.htm

As to the OP, I tend to use real sugar for baking but artificial stuff in coffee (which I've since stopped drinking) and still love coke zero. Trying to cut down on diet soda in general (mostly to save money).
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    MTE

Hmm, better work harder shill, posts are kind of low. :-P

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    splenda
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I hate fake sugars so I mostly use demerera sugar cube's in coffee or tea when I have it hot (1 cube, a time or two a week, basically). If I'm baking I use regular sugar and I have local honey at home and I've mostly eaten it when I have a cold or used it in beauty products. I have maple syrup for pancakes but I don't eat a lot of pancakes.

I'm trying to stay away from sugar most of the time, so the rest is whatever is in my dark chocolate or splurge desserts.
  • magerum
    Options
    MTE

Hmm, better work harder shill, posts are kind of low. :-P

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Inconceivable
  • magerum
    Options

You realize you posted from your "other account" -- lulz

love it, keep it up. I got all day.

Um I don't have sock puppet accounts. Plus you still ignored my response.
  • Bobbie8786
    Bobbie8786 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I use real sugar or honey to bake (but I usually cut it by half , especially if I am using applesauce or mashed bananas instead of oil). I also use the little pink packets for tea and coffee and I drink diet soda, yeah, I know artificial sweeteners are allegedly poison but so is the air we breath and the water we drink.
  • prgirl39
    prgirl39 Posts: 108
    Options
    WOW!! Sorry to see this post get so heated. Thanks for all that took the time to answer. I am staying away from Aspartame. Natural is the way I want to go.

Thanks again.