What is YOUR favorite workout music?!

Options
I absolutely cannot workout without MUSIC.

So tell me now: what is your favorite workout music?! It can either be your favorite song, band, genre, WHATEVER! I just need some more ideas :)

I'm also in the process of adding new friends for motivation so if you're a serious MFP user go ahead and add me!!

Replies

• cinbol
    cinbol Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have JOCK ROCK Volume I and JOCK JAMS (both produced by ESPN I believe) downloaded to my iPod - good tempos some faster than others - some oldies in there as well as some 80's stuff but all fun music.
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    right now i'm loving icona pop, rihanna and steve aoki!
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I like my country music, current favorite- Florida Georgia Line!
  • Alphastate
    Alphastate Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Silversun Pickups new album is great! I also like Grouplove's newest album too. Lately, I've really been digging my SOJA Pandora station. (reggae)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Depends...I listen to AC/DC radio on Pandora a lot when I'm running. When I'm lifting, I don't listen to anything...too distracting. If I'm doing my circuit type PT stuff I generally don't listen to anything either.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    My music tastes are very eclectic...I'll put on a mix of Rush, Foster the People, Linkin Park, Muse...you get the picture.
    Lately I have been walking to Sliver Sun Pickups Radio on Pandora
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I love old school hip hop when I workout! The fast beats get me going.
  • elliedubz
    elliedubz Posts: 18
    Options
    I neeedddd my reggaeton to function lol
    Jowell y randy ,Alexis y fido ,Jory, plan b, Ñengo flow (ect.
  • reginamazing
    reginamazing Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have a ton of different playlists that I listen to, just making sure they all have really upbeat songs that I love on them. The key is making them the songs that when I hear them, I automatically stop whatever I'm doing and sing and dance around, so they already make me want to move. I need them the most when I'm running continuously with no walk breaks. My favorite right now is;

Your love - The Outfield
    Scarlet Begonias - Sublime
    Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
    Poison - Bel Biv Devoe
    One Of Us - The Futurists
    Give It Up - Pepper

That's just for a 30 min run though.
  • leogirl73
    leogirl73 Posts: 3
    Options
    My top favs are:

Beautiful by Mariah Carey&Miguel
    Blurred Lines - TI, Pharrell and Robin Thicke
    Selena Gomez - Come & Get it
    Bruno Mars - Treasue(reminds me alot of ol school Prince)
    Chris Brown - Fine China
    Chris Brown - Beat it
    Selena Gomez - Who Says

I also switch back & forth to country, rap, hip & hop!! LOL
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    my favorite workout music is anything of godsmack and five finger death punch! I really am trying to push myself further:)
    Take care and good luck to you!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    80s and 90s Hip Hop :drinker:
  • SavvyGurl0528
    SavvyGurl0528 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Anything and everything I have loaded on my phone. Current fave is Steely Dan, all albums. Also love Coldplay.
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I like to shake it with Beyonce...LOL
  • explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I listen to a ton of different songs on my iPod when I exercise, but by far the best one is "Harder Better Faster Stronger" by Daft Punk. It is 100% the perfect workout song, especially when going for a run.
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My music tastes are pretty varied, so I use Pandora and shuffle a bunch of stations like some 80s pop, and pop hits today, a little bit of hip hop, and 80s hair bands. It turns out pretty good.
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I like most anything, my absolute favorite song is to workout to is.....

Pour some sugar on me
    Ooh, in the name of love
    Pour some sugar on me
    C'mon, fire me up
    Pour your sugar on me
    Oh, I can't get enough

I'm hot, sticky sweet
    From my head to my feet, yeah!

lol
  • jem5065
    jem5065 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Depends on my mood.. when i run and need to burn off steam ill listen to rock or heavy metal and when im in a good mood and just want to have fun i love old school hip hop, pop 80's, anything upbeat dancy and keeping the rhythm going.. if you have iheartradio and an iphone they have a new "perfectfor" radio station where you can find a lot of cool mixes of music that go perfect for your mood or what your doing that day i LOVE THAT! Also ive been using turbo fire lately and chalene mixes her own music they pretty much all ROCK!!!!
  • katygruber
    katygruber Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love listening to Eminem when I workout. Some of his songs are funny but the strength of some of his lyrics make me want to work just a little bit harder.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I love house or techno music. My new love is the workout and pop channel on pandora.. Love it... They play alot of Pitpull....lol