my 30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Congrats you are doing great! I finished Level 2 Day 4 this morning. You will feel your endurance build up just keep doing it. I would suggest at least 1 day of rest to give your body time to recover.

That's right....I do for 5 days....Saturday and Sunday are my rest days...:)...hopefully my endurance increases in future days....
  • janestoaster
    janestoaster Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just finished day2 level 2, and it really ramps up. I think level three will kill me, but as they say what doesn't kill you (and it might) will make you stronger (please god let this be true). Oh and a message to JM... you will not defeat me you devil woman! LOL
  • HealthierFoodie
    HealthierFoodie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me at level 2 day 2... Definitely harder..pushing myself....need motivation and support...so bumping here....

Hey, you made it this far! Keep telling yourself that all the pain you went through in level 1 will be for naught if you quit now!
  • shemyg06
    shemyg06 Posts: 84
    Options
    another day down, day 9 for me, it hasn't really gotten easier, but I push though, tomorrow is last day of level 1, My goal is no breaks, and no fumbles, gotta finish strong, I am better than her, lol

wish me luck people
    and to everyone here, good job so far, and keep going, its all in the mind, you have to convince yourself to keep pushing, until your body does it as second nature.
  • shemyg06
    Options
    day 10 done, starting level 2 tomorrow, a little scared but I will persist, I will not stop, hey, only 20 days left right!!!
  • projectcosplay
    projectcosplay Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred on Monday. I'm doing it with a friend and we're thinking to move to level two next week (after 5 days of level one, we're just doing it on weekdays). We are both pretty in shape, do you guys think we should stick it out like 10 days before we move on first? It seems like the only thing we struggle with is push-ups but I always do "boy" push-ups the first circuit and "girl" the second. She does girl the whole time...is it okay to move on?

Any input would be awesome!
  • mrsriisky
    mrsriisky Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Happy to see this thread! Yesterday was my first day of Level One- I was having a really rough time towards the end, but I'm surprisingly not too sore today- have to stick with it! Kudos to you for keeping committed!
  • shemyg06
    Options
    you done necessarily have to wait 10 days, it really sais to move on when you feel comfortable, and if its too easy theres no point so I would move on
    day1 level 2 complete, well I took some serious breaks, lets hope I do better tomorrow.
  • pelpec
    pelpec Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just got to day 8 level 1 and using only 3lb weights, but that's enough for my weedy arms just now. Like you I plan to move straight on to level 2, no breaks, as I feel I need to see a difference in my shape as soon as possible to keep my motivation up.