*Needing some TRUE myfitnesspal buddies!*

Options
I am in need of some myfitnesspal friends! I have about 9 friends, all of them being my family or very very close friend and I find myself talking to myself because no one is using it. I NEED SOME TRUE AND CONSISTENT FRIENDS HERE!! LOL Mainly for motivation and make sure I'm not doing this alone here! Send me a message! =)

Replies

• amatronsangel
    Options
    We can be friends. I just recently joined almost a week ago. I have lost 19 pounds and I need to lose another 51. I need friends too. Friends that can push me and I can push them.
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    If I can help please let me know and I will do my best. God Bless, brenda
  • amatronsangel
    Options
    You are awesome. You did it. You lost the weight you wanted to. Congrats Brenda.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Feel free to add me as your friend! I'm an MFP addict & proud to be! :bigsmile:
  • Losetheweightnat
    Losetheweightnat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you can add me and anyone else that needs a fitness pal buddy... :flowerforyou:
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kristi! It's good to see you taking an active role in changing your life. And you're totally right, it helps so much to have people who are going to encourage you and help keep you motivated. I have quite a few people on my friends list so it's difficult to comment on the progress of every one of them, but I do my best to be encouraging as much as I can (without spending hours a day on here. heheh). Anyway, I sent you a friend invite. :) I hope you accept.
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I could use more myfitnesspal buddies too!! :)
  • ERnurse
    ERnurse Posts: 77
    Options
    Me too - especially since I tend to drop off :( I really want to do well and be healthy this time! You can add me as your friend if you like :D
  • LucyLoo6
    LucyLoo6 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to MFP so I need all the motivational and inspired friends I can get as doing this alone never seems to work. Add me as a friend if you'd like. Lucy
  • nessaj
    nessaj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I've been on here for just under a month and have lost about 10lb... however I'm off to the US on holiday today so feel that its going to be hard to keep it all together but I'm going to try. No Krispy Kremes for me!!!
  • jessyjazmin
    Options
    i hear u! i need some my fitness pal buddies lol...cause almost all my friends are married with kids, and if not that, they dont really care about their weight:sick: so, yea man, who needs a friend??...me! lol
  • mojo2472
    Options
    Yes I could do with mfp for motivation and encouragement, be great to chat with people
    from around the globe too!
  • Lindsay7360
    Options
    I'm looking for the same! Look out for a request! :smile:
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me!!
  • nizhoni_19
    Options
    I'm here for whoever needs the support...and I'll be needing some support myself! *LOL*

Anyone who needs a push can add me. I'm here everyday at least 3 times a day. I blog, post, and comment...so go on and add me. Request away! I'm available for moral support and motivation! But be warned: I need the same sometimes. :smile: