5 Months.. 50 lbs Gone

Options
2»

Replies

• Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look great and your son is a lil hottie haha.
    :D keep up the great work!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! Your smile says it all! Beautiful!
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story, you are a beautiful inspiration! Congrats on making it thus far and on reaching your future goals:) I really like your son's hair and he's a nice lookin' young man:)
  • RamoZimm
    RamoZimm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's truly amazing and inspiring-- You're looking so fit and healthy. Congrats!
  • sarahsunshine1217
    sarahsunshine1217 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    awesome job you are doing so fantastic!!!
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    congrats on your successes so far. much love & encouragement as you continue on. and, can I just say, LOVE your son's hair =)
  • KeishaJo
    KeishaJo Posts: 45
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! So fit and happy :) - Your story is inspiring to me because I started off here at 278 pounds and my first goal is to lose 75 pounds and then a final 25. I agree with the poster who liked your son's hair- it is gorgeous.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    awesome job, you look great!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! Best wishes for your continued success!!
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow good job!!!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!
  • pah0021
    pah0021 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Such a GREAT experience, thank you for sharing. What is it about 2013? I had the same kind of realization and you are right, it is not a diet, it is a lifestyle change. Good job, keep at it, and keep inspiring!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    You look great and your son is a lil hottie haha.
    :D keep up the great work!

Was totally thinking the same thing! 50lbs is a huge success - way to go :)
  • kubanita4
    kubanita4 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look great... Keep that positive attitude. Looking forward to read your next story about loosing the remaining 50 pounds. Congrats!!!!
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good job! Just goes to show that it is mental challenge not necessarily a physical one.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • Achieveyourdream
    Achieveyourdream Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story... Your hard work and dedication has definatly paid off and it shows. You look amazing :) xx
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I think one of the biggest NSVs for me is that I am truly Happy again! For the first time in a long time I am enjoying life again and not feeling like my weight and health are holding me back. I also feel a lot younger than I felt before.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Such a GREAT experience, thank you for sharing. What is it about 2013? I had the same kind of realization and you are right, it is not a diet, it is a lifestyle change. Good job, keep at it, and keep inspiring!

Congrats! Really 2013 must be the magical year because I haven't had willpower like this since HS. It is great that we can all give each other a HOORAY on this website!...........:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!