Y U NO Log water consumed?

Options
I've Been reading few diaries,and all glasses were empty,Zero,Nil,Nada..WHY? Do people forget to Drink or They Forget To Log.

Replies

• prettynikkish
    prettynikkish Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think people forget, sometimes i do but then i log it right before i complete my diary for the day.
  • Kristy7418
    Kristy7418 Posts: 85
    Options
    I probably should but i just don't log it. I drink water all day long besides my morning cup of coffee.
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I purposely neglect logging my water.
  • Cerdice
    Cerdice Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I tend not to bother because I drink plenty of water everyday so don't feel the need to keep an eye on it.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I rarely log my water. I just drink to thirst, and on the rare occasion that I feel like counting, I'm usually around 10 cups. I don't worry about drinking too much or too little and just drink when I feel like it (which is often lol).
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I don't log my water either. Whoopsy.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I drink enough water. I don't need to track it.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Because I usually use fitbits water log... I like it better because it's in ounces rather than cups (to which I can't even log partial cups) and I keep track in ounces.
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I got so bored of logging water! And presently im not logging food either! I'm pretty well trained from my time on here!
  • fadedflower79
    fadedflower79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I do not log it simply because I know I stay well hydrated; since it has never been an issue, I just focus on what my issues are... food. :)
  • omgitsgarry
    omgitsgarry Posts: 138
    Options
    I drink over a gallon of water a day. If I tracked it, I think it would cause me to go to the bathroom more then I already do.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I just don't log it. I don't see the point. I know that I drink 64oz to 128oz a day and sometimes more.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I personally do log it although I probably don't need to since I drink it all day long, every day. I have a lot of friends on here who don't simply because they don't want to.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Because water is the only thing I drink and logging it is annoying. I drink plenty.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I lost all my weight drinking nothing but beer and coffee... so I see no reason to start now.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    If you drink the water but did not log it.... does it count?
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    frankly-my-dear-i-dont-give-a-damn.jpg

...about water intake that is.
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Because it is on the bottom of the page and my computer screen does not show it unless I scroll down. I never think about it.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I logged it at first. But then I learned it wasn't necessarily important. So I stopped bothering. I make a point to drink some water every day, but its not one of my goals.
  • jessicawrites
    jessicawrites Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Because I've heard tremendously conflicting reports about where the water-per-day requirements come from and how they are fulfilled. I eat lots of fruits and veggies with high water content and don't know how they fit in, so it becomes much simpler to drink according to my body's thirst cues than meet an arbitrary cup/day quota.