Men of the forum: Do you use pretty ladies as inspiration?

Options

Replies

• Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Put it this way man... I'm single for the first time in a LONG time. If I don't get fit now, i'm just a damn fool... Hell yeah we use pretty ladies for inspiration! I didn't think it was a question...
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Men of the forum? Heh, I myself use the pretty ladies of MFP as inspiration!!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    i use pretty ladies as inspiration....

first I ask them if they want to see my etchings...

next thing they're a model....

suddenly they are naked....and willing.

oooh wrong inspiration

How YOU doin'?
  • RedfishGuy
    RedfishGuy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ya'll some vain mofos.

My inspiration is often, "If I rock this, I'm eating Papa John's tonight!"
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

oooh wrong inspiration

How YOU doin'?

MINE!!! Hands off, lady!
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I will be the first to admit I miss that part of my life.
    I remember being stared at once-upon-a-time.

But I miss how I used to FEEL more than the attention!!
    I remember leaping out of bed
    I remember jogging -for fun- in the morning because I wanted to hang with my buddy
    I remember buying clothes that would catch my eye, not because it was the only thing that fits.

I look forward to that again !!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    IN just to check out the fit and sexy men doing it for their ladies ...looking good guys! :bigsmile:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I would NEVER do such a thing, just like when I started playing guitar...I just wanted to make music and make people ha..........ha....haaaaaaaa hahahahahahaaa
    I couldn't even get that out without laughing.....
    I did it for the chicks.....in some ways we all do \m/

One more thing.....what you're referring to is being VAIN....a VEIN is something that moves blood .....****the more you know **** \m/
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

oooh wrong inspiration

How YOU doin'?

MINE!!! Hands off, lady!

Yes ma'am. :sad:
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    No. But I'm mid-40's, married with children, male pattern baldness and could't look good if I tried. If a woman is staring at me, its probably because I owe her money.

My inspiration is to be able to surf with my daughter.

^^^ LOL.

Surf with your daughter, so sweet!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    My personal theory is that men have always aquired money, power, fame, fit physiques, etc. to gain the attention of women.

Err....I think that's an actual widespread theory. Evolutionary psychology. Not your own personal theory.

I'm not a dude, but I'd hope some of the men did it because lookin' good made them feel good and not just to attract members of the opposite sex. I'd hope the same thing for the ladies too. Being seen as hot is fleeting. Feeling good about yourself is forever.

Edited because social darwinism makes people think of Nazis. Oops. :blushing:

Kind of....Men like to look good because to attract members of the Opposite Sex and attracting members of the Opposite Sex makes us feel good

So yeah, I guess we do it because it makes us feel good.
  • angryjake
    angryjake Posts: 39
    Options
    The possibility that a woman might have sex with me is my motivation for pretty much everything that I've done since I turned 13.
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    I agree with pip1125. Nothing wrong with being eyecandy and the trophy husband for the wife.
  • BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    My personal theory is that men have always aquired money, power, fame, fit physiques, etc. to gain the attention of women.

Err....I think that's an actual widespread theory. Evolutionary psychology. Not your own personal theory.

I'm not a dude, but I'd hope some of the men did it because lookin' good made them feel good and not just to attract members of the opposite sex. I'd hope the same thing for the ladies too. Being seen as hot is fleeting. Feeling good about yourself is forever.

Edited because social darwinism makes people think of Nazis. Oops. :blushing:

Apologies. I postulate that men are driven by women. I did not mean to imply that I invented the theory. Women and any other factor that drives a man are not mutually exclusive (unless the guy is only into guys I suppose).

I guess I better dot my I's and cross my T's before posting again for fear of getting picked apart.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Hmmm .. The Inspiration Bank ...

Doesn't have the same ring to it ..
  • BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    Options

sooo....how much money do you make?

I am a hobo.
  • djkronyx
    djkronyx Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Turning heads is nice...but married women gawking over me has lead to too many couples fighting in public and eventual breakups. Just not worth it...

srs, not srs
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I crossfit so I can look good naked!!

yes attention form females inspires me to work out all the time.

The crossfit box I go to has some of the hottest, fittest women I've ever perosanlly known and when they smile and laugh and hug me, I think hell yeah this **** is paying off!!
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    i do it because i want a gil like mgiles22.......but ive acheived what i set out to do EXCEPT get a girl like mgiles22
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Yes I very much enjoy it when my physiqe is pleasing to my wife. Instead of 80-100 lbs ago im sure she love me but she looks at me a whole lot differently. Not to mention out on my run today a very attractive female driver honked at me its also a nice ego booster. Also on vacation last year we had to climb a bunch of stairs to get to the Dunes I think I was the only adult who could not only keep with with the kids but beat them.