Starting 30 Day Shred Any Advice?

Options
I've never done any workout tapes or program before, except for C25K, but that's only 3 days a week, and I would like something to occupy me for my days off, and I would love to be lean. Thanks y'all!

Replies

• DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I've done the Shred many times. Great workout for building lean muscle. Look for a group that is also doing the Shred; it will help with keeping you motivated.
  • Shoffner003
    Options
    Thanks! Will do
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've attempted 30DS before and got all the way up to Level 3 but didn't stick with it. I just restarted it and tomorrow is Day 4 for me. I'm part of a 30 Day Shred support group on facebook. I'll leave the link if you want to join. Good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/163095290536513/165127203666655/?notif_t=group_activity
  • bdtyson77302
    bdtyson77302 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two and OUCHY....my legs are in pain!! I run at least four days a week (most weeks I run every day!) so I thought I was in absolute great shape!! UMMMM< NOT SO MUCH!!
    I want to build muscle in my upper body and this will definitely be the dvd that helps me do that! WOW....I wasn't able to get through the whole thing today because my legs hurt so bad...I'm hoping tomorrow will be better because I couldn't even run today!! I guess all these years of running I should have spend doing squats!!!!
    Good luck to both of us!! :) Can't wait to see definition in these skinny arms of mine!!
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've done it and lost lots of weight from it; I just never stuck with it because it moves too slow.
    My advice? Stick to it. It works. You'll be in pain for the first 3 days, but it will be worth it when your body gets fierceeee <3
  • jassoi
    jassoi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    its a great workout! i noticed after 30 days of doing it , it got easier and easier each day! noticed a difference too, tones you up
  • Shoffner003
    Options
    Thank you, will definitely give it my all to stick to it