Bulked to hard gained excess fat, then dieted hard.

Options

Replies

• gfroniewski
    gfroniewski Posts: 168
    Options
    What were your stats when you decided to start cutting again?

5'4 ultra manlet checking in.
    I weighed in at 150

Dude, whatttt!!! I am 5'5" and that is so encouraging to see. That much muscle for being so small is amazing! I have a question then: I am starting a clean bulk in late August. Currently, I am 5'5" 132 lbs. with 14% body fat. Hopefully, I will be 130 and closer to 12% when I start.

In your opinion, what point should I bulk to? I wanna know how long and how much weight you would consider to be normal since you are so close to my size. BF% goal? Weight goal? Any insight would be appreciated--you are an inspiration for sure!
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    So impressive.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    wow impressive!!! You look smokin hawt'!!!!!! :smokin:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing....Congrats and good luck in the competition
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Amazing job well done!!
  • soysauce6626
    soysauce6626 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What were your stats when you decided to start cutting again?

5'4 ultra manlet checking in.
    I weighed in at 150

Dude, whatttt!!! I am 5'5" and that is so encouraging to see. That much muscle for being so small is amazing! I have a question then: I am starting a clean bulk in late August. Currently, I am 5'5" 132 lbs. with 14% body fat. Hopefully, I will be 130 and closer to 12% when I start.

In your opinion, what point should I bulk to? I wanna know how long and how much weight you would consider to be normal since you are so close to my size. BF% goal? Weight goal? Any insight would be appreciated--you are an inspiration for sure!

It' all depends on how much muscle mass you already have. My suggestion is to gain weight slowly no more that .5 pounds a week. I say don't rely on weight go by how you look in the mirror. If your gaining to much fat go on 1 month mini cuts.
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Damn you look good!::blushing:
  • LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Dang, you look good either way :)
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    BBC!!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    exceptional! mirin!!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Beautifully done
  • soysauce6626
    Options
    Update I came in 2nd at Physique show out of 6 contestants . not bad for my first show. Thanks everyone for the kind words .

emerald4.jpg
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Excellent work sir.
  • iarelarry
    Options
    Update I came in 2nd at Physique show out of 6 contestants . not bad for my first show. Thanks everyone for the kind words .

emerald4.jpg

PLEASE SHARE YOUR CONTEST PREP!!!! POR FAVOR
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Awesome job bro...good luck with the competition.

8488541.png
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Dude you're rockin!! Congrats on your show!
  • soysauce6626
    Options

emerald4.jpg

I dieted for 5 1/2 months. I started at 2300cals with 40/40/20 ratio carb/protein/fats. Got all the way down to 1900. Threw in some low intensity cardio at first then when weight lost stalled I through in some hitt. For the first 4 months I had 1 cheat day a week. On the 5th month I cut out the cheat day and threw in a refeed day.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    hell yea way to go ...
  • iarelarry
    Options

emerald4.jpg

I dieted for 5 1/2 months. I started at 2300cals with 40/40/20 ratio carb/protein/fats. Got all the way down to 1900. Threw in some low intensity cardio at first then when weight lost stalled I through in some hitt. For the first 4 months I had 1 cheat day a week. On the 5th month I cut out the cheat day and threw in a refeed day.

Can you share what you went through the final week out from your competition?
    Did your dieting change?
    Did you manipulate water intake/sodium intake?
    Did you deplete --> carb load?
    Did you do anything uniquely different compared to the previous weeks?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!