Hello everyone!

annton5
annton5 Posts: 12 Member
My name is Christa and I'm trying to lose 30 pounds using this tracker. It is really easy to keep track of what I eat, even though I'm starting to realize why I can't lose weight. Yesterday, I ate 3700 calories! Yikes! I didn't even exercise....So hello to everyone out there and good luck with your goals. :smile:

Replies

• annton5
    My name is Christa and I'm trying to lose 30 pounds using this tracker. It is really easy to keep track of what I eat, even though I'm starting to realize why I can't lose weight. Yesterday, I ate 3700 calories! Yikes! I didn't even exercise....So hello to everyone out there and good luck with your goals. :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    LOL, WHOA, all those calories CAN explain things, can't they?! At least now you're aware of it, and should have no problem correcting your eating habits so that you'll lose that weight in no time!
    Welcome to the site that will help you accomplish that!
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Good luck to you!! It takes alot of hard work but it is definately all worth it!!:flowerforyou:

7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Good Luck and good job starting a diet plan. This has really kept me in check I will say.
    WELCOME:flowerforyou:
  • annton5
    Thank you for your comments. Good luck with your goals. I've also discovered another no-no....chocolate chip cookies today. I ate 6 for supper. Those desserts are killing me. Lol.... Have a good evening. :wink:
  • annton5
    Thank you for your comment. Good luck to you as well. :wink:
  • annton5
    This will really keep me in check for sure. If I don't include foods that I've eaten today....the only person that I'm cheating is me. Good luck to you as well!:wink:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    welcome53.gif

And

STEP AWAY FROM THE COOKIES! They are evil--they are from the Devil! :devil:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

:flowerforyou: