Items Actually in your Fridge

Options

Replies

• mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    water, coconut milk, fruits, vegetables, 100% juices, chocolate almond milk, garlic, gf soy sauce, bacon, sausage, one bottle of cider draft, one bottle of wine...
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Cheese, eggs, milk.

And of course a bottle of children's tears.

Just children's tears? What no blood of virgins?!

Blood of virgins is not used so much in spells these days, like eye of toad it's been replaced by more modern stuff.
  • malena126
    malena126 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :laugh: finally someone else admitting to having childrens tears in their fridge!! I knew i wasnt the only one! lol
  • CEThornton
    CEThornton Posts: 45
    Options
    crystal lite, yogurt, wine, cottage cheese, beer, salad, zucchini, bacon, left over zucchini lasagna, ground turkey, more wine, diet soda, eggs....
  • stacetherainbow
    Options
    The coke is my husband's.

730b0d80-b3de-4366-81c6-435c562614ba_zpsdf1c9f65.jpg
    Your fridge looks AMAZING! Please come to my house...

As for my fridge:
    Almond Breeze, Brita pitcher, pickles, hot sauce, bibb lettuce, spinach, laughing cow cheese, muscle milk (vanilla crème), strawberries, raspberries, string cheese, pomegranate juice and something that spilled
  • koootenay
    koootenay Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    1% Milk, Yogurt, Natural Peanut Butter, 1% cottage cheese, strawberries, blueberries, carrots, celery, peppers, corn on the cob, marble cheese, whole grain bread, random condiments (mayo, mustard, ranch, ketchup etc..) Honey Crisp Apples♥, eggs, edamame, lettuce, tomatoes. cucumber, more random sauces, ummmm.... There is more, but it's not mine to eat.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    milk, beer, cantaloupe, mango, grapes, corn, baby carrots, pork chops, pickles, apple butter, margarine, cheese, eggs, fresh salsa, slices of chicken, leftover pork loin, sour cream, hot sauce, garlic, peaches, blueberries, spinach, water....and of course, the one thing my boyfriend would not live without: Mountain Dew.
  • sandieecakes
    Options
    Besides the milk, cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, carrots hummus there is also left overs and I'm pretty sure some mold in there. lol I know when something growls at me it's time to clean the fridge.
  • kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Off the top of my head; Milk, bread, many types of yogurt, tuna, veggies, apples, zucchini relish, eggs, apricot chicken I made last night, sultana cookies i made, baked beans, hummus, moroccan dip, fetta...and a kitkat which is my dad (it stares at me everytime i open the fridge...)
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Door:
    12 XL eggs, 1 L egg, 2.5 sticks of butter, lime juice, lemon juice, yeast, whole grain mustard, powdered buttermilk, dijon mustard, soy sauce, TJ's Island Soyaki, balsamic vinegar, balsamic vinegarette, light mayo, soy sauce, some apple crisp fizzy drink, two bottles of seltzer, bottle of Ocean Spray Diet Cran-pomegranate

Shelves:
    2 containers TJ's almond milk, 3/4 container of TJ's plain greek, Helluva good cheddar cheese, 1 plain chobani, the salad I'm having for dinner tonight, 1/2 bag turkey jerky bites, 2 pyrex containers with rice & snow peas on them, 1 pryrex container with a shrimpm & soba noodle salad

Drawers:
    some carrots, part of a jalapeno, scallions, kohlrabi bulb, kohlrabi leaves, bibb lettuce, red lettuce, kale, part of a cucumber, some TJ's slaw

Freezer:
    11 homemade turkey burgers, 8 or so jars of homemade chicken stock, a whole chicken, lots of chicken leg quarters, mahi burgers, salmon burgers, ahi tuna, swordfish, salmon, shrimp, chicken breasts - no bones, homemade chicken minestrone soup, homemade chili (1), homemade seafood chowder, homemade cornbread, a package of chicken sausage, cranberries galore, 1/2 banana, some peas, TJ's fried rice thing, TJ's reduced guilt mac & cheese, ginger, fake ice cubes, ice packs, chocolate, bag of veggie scraps for broth, TJ's organic foursome

I think that's it...

ETA: I have peas & mushrooms in my fridge as well.
  • sandieecakes
    Options
    The coke is my husband's.

730b0d80-b3de-4366-81c6-435c562614ba_zpsdf1c9f65.jpg

I love Dorks too :laugh:

LOL! Keep calm and start running! LOVE that!
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    tomatoes, peppers, iceberg, avocado, carrots, spring onions, celery, spinach, applesauce, sundried tomatoes, mustard, jam, pesto, hummus, pitta bread, Heineken, blueberries, tofu, salsa, sunflower spread, soy milk

mushrooms, broccoli, tahini, blueberries,
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    'Bout a million condiments...schmuender. :D Also, lots of veggies, lettuce from my garden, freshly picked and washed last night, grapefruits, various berries, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, Organic Valley grass fed sharp cheddar (Mmmmm!), unsweetened almond milk, leftovers from last night's opened can of cat food (Not for ME! :P ), and the road foods I packed for myself last night, to take on the road to work with me today. :)
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    If I were a better woman, my fridge wouldn't look like this:

3798617610_f752fb6a3f_z.jpg
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Soymilk, eggs, cheese, carrots, apples, oranges, condiments, yogurt, a pitcher of unsweetened tea, pitcher of water, diet Mtn Dew, leftover pizza, salad fixings, salsa, and a few strawberries. And husband's medications. Hitting the store today for some hamburger & chicken. We need meat. Meat, oh yeah. :bigsmile:
  • squirrelythegreat
    squirrelythegreat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Apples, Oranges, Avocado, Cabbage, Carrots, Mixed veggie tray, Onion, Mushrooms, Most of a bottle of red wine, Almond milk : Original, Eggs, Butter - unsalted, extra sharp cheddar cheese, Greek yogurt 2% fat, minced garlic, natural crunchy peanut butter, spinach, blueberries
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I am still laughing at the batteries in the fridge. Today is garbage pick-up day, so all of the leftovers that were still in there are now out in the trash.

In the kitchen fridge we have, various condiments, jams and jellies and salad dressings, rice vinegar, coffee mate creamer, milk, orange juice, 3 sticks of butter, 1 tub of olive oil butter, cheese, eggs, broccoli, celery, carrots, onion, tomatoes, spinach, apples, oranges, pears, grapefruit, plums

In the basement fridge, beer, wine, champagne, mikes, sparkling water, bottled water.

I haven't been to the store since we got back from vacation Sunday.
  • RockingThis
    Options
    Milk, sweet leaf peach tea(I gotta have it!) carrots,apples, grapes, broccoli, turkey, greek yogurt,hummus and frozen veggies...um and my husbands foods.. cheese sticks, frozen pizza,boneless breaded buffalo wings,pbj sammich things.. idk unhealthy things.
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    I am still laughing at the batteries in the fridge.

In the kitchen fridge we have, various condiments, jams and jellies and salad dressings, rice vinegar, coffee mate creamer, milk, orange juice, 3 sticks of butter, 1 tub of olive oil butter, cheese, eggs, broccoli, celery, carrots, onion, tomatoes, spinach, apples, oranges, pears, grapefruit, plums

In the basement fridge, beer, wine, champagne, mikes, sparkling water, bottled water

Did you know that in the Congo they believe that cold water makes you ill, and it should therefore be served at room temperature? Learned about it from an expat friend living there--it just fascinated me, and further proved I couldn't hang in there indefinitely due to my love of ice cold water.
  • nope31
    nope31 Posts: 174
    Options
    Body parts. I work in a morge